Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Thats not my intention, but if it's a mistake, I didn't think that would have happened. :smh:

Thats not my intention, but if it's a mistake, I didn't think that would have happened. :smh:
Man’s Tryin To Spin This Like:
1670055170041.gif

I did the glitch…. Because eBay still owes me top star!!! How do people with less than 10 feedback get top star, while me with 250+ sales don’t even qualify.

Although I couldn’t check out, 🤷🏽‍♂️

Top star cancelled my Travis 6 purchase from the last drop bc they oversold. Will be a long shot for these L&F 1s to ship out but I’m rooting for y’all!

Strange, when I check on order status it will pull up my ebay app and say order not found, but if I open the order status link on a browser, the order shows up!

Strange, when I check on order status it will pull up my ebay app and say order not found, but if I open the order status link on a browser, the order shows up!
Are you logged in on the app? Remember, we checked out as guest.

Man just pay the resale for these folks, they 4 bills. Just stop buying crap like ankle socks, FR 3's and Polo from TJ Max and yall will be aite.
😂😂😂 you got a point frfr. We don’t be hearing these type of complaints in the high end thread.
I did the glitch…. Because eBay still owes me top star!!! How do people with less than 10 feedback get top star, while me with 250+ sales don’t even qualify.

Although I couldn’t check out, 🤷🏽‍♂️
Man my account from 2005 and I never got invited in either. Crazy asf to me. N all my last cops was 1994’s & 01’s DS smh.

The 2013 is an abomination of a retro, leather, Jumpman ….need I go on. I’ve seen them many times in person and they are brutal.

The only thing I believe the 2015s do better than the 2022 Chicagos is no aging.

The L and F pair has a better toe, wings logo, materials are very goood. The 85 Hi retro Chicago will be the real test on how they do though.

Back
Top Bottom