Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

You think NT got it first? :lol:

That whole day I was at work sorting by newest listings first and refreshing frequently. That’s when I posted the link. Had no idea what TopStar was. Figured it was like a boutique or whatever. The retail price had me skeptical which was the whole reason I posted. Didn’t expect it to unfold the way it did :lol:

That whole day I was at work sorting by newest listings first and refreshing frequently. That’s when I posted the link. Had no idea what TopStar was. Figured it was like a boutique or whatever. The retail price had me skeptical which was the whole reason I posted. Didn’t expect it to unfold the way it did :lol:

Yeah man, change your handle to "The Genesis". :nthat:

quick question: what's the longest anyone's waited for goat to authenticate a shoe since receiving it without there being any issues.
Depends on when I order. If it's the weekend I give em some leeway but if I order on a Sunday and see any movement by Wednesday then I just hit up support and they usually get me authenticated shortly after.

7939DF61-657D-4D51-8ED7-C1DBA388F971.jpeg

UnDS
Zadeh back open for business?

Crazy day. I did not expect to find out and be able to check out. Grabbed 2 friends phones I was with and checked out for their sizes and it worked. Only 1 of them has gotten the ban and cancelation email. Other one hasn't gotten anything. The same as me. He went for a 8.5 and I got a 9.5.

Nope. Everyone either did the incognito tab/guest checkout or the thing where they messed with the quantity.
nah mom got dad some shoes for Christmas and doesnt want him to find out so she is using a guest account/email.

Its really that simple.

Crazy day. I did not expect to find out and be able to check out. Grabbed 2 friends phones I was with and checked out for their sizes and it worked. Only 1 of them has gotten the ban and cancelation email. Other one hasn't gotten anything. The same as me. He went for a 8.5 and I got a 9.5.

So is ebay just holding everyone's funds hostage?

I saw the listing minutes after it was posted in here I saw 12 sold. After the hacks were posted I saw the number sold got up. I’m sure if cook groups had the info first the number sold would have been a lot higher than 12 sold

So is ebay just holding everyone's funds hostage?
If I copped off eBay w/ jig, I would be calling my bank ASAP bc sounds like ebay going to take that money lol

They wouldn’t be telling other peeps to dispute the charge if they weren’t imo

No need to call ANYBODY yet. The TS drop aint until Friday.

I would call if the actual TS members get their orders shipped and then none of the rogue orders ship 24-48 hours after that

No need to make it hot again. You have 60 days to dispute stuff like this with your bank

I really hope none of y'all was doing this jig with rent money, thinking you was about to hit a instant lick, and now you stuck

Whoever had the link doesn’t matter. I’m pretty sure though once a NT member figured how to checkout is when numbers start going fast. I don’t think there was enough time for the checkout thing to get out like that. Those active in the thread, maybe a few lurkers and friends telling friends, and of course those that took advantage were mainly the ones to catch…….

If we caught lol

No need to call ANYBODY yet. The TS drop aint until Friday.

I would call if the actual TS members get their orders shipped and then none of the rogue orders ship 24-48 hours after that

No need to make it hot again. You have 60 days to dispute stuff like this with your bank

I really hope none of y'all was doing this jig with rent money, thinking you was about to hit a instant lick, and now you stuck

Oh hell nah. I was just curious. I’m letting it play out.

Nope. Everyone either did the incognito tab/guest checkout or the thing where they messed with the quantity.

Incognito was only if you had an ebay account. On Friday before someone figured how to check out, some folks were able to cart and checkout. I myself got that TS invite message until someone posted instructions on how to get around that.

Back
Top Bottom