Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Back to details

Same factory but different production dates, one set of collars is a lot more black than the others.

You can't really tell as much in the pictures but it's really noticable in person.

The darker pairs are the pairs on the left in the first pic and on the top in the second pic.

The pictures don't really do justice at all. 😕

20221204_220051.jpg
20221204_220251.jpg

damn!

Last edited:
checking out via guest or incognito browser is not hack or jig. Just about every site lets you check out as guest. Some people were able to checkout without doing anything special other than clicking checkout as guest. Most others used a jig or hack that involved playing around with quantity.

And NO ebay cannot keep your money no matter how you checked out. If they cancelled you, they are legally required to refund you. If they don’t cancel or say anything, They have to refund or ship, and they cannot force you to file a chargeback as the only option to get a refund.

I'll be honest, if there's a jig or hack, someone is bound to find it. The devs nowadays got the shoe game on lock with their bots. Look at how the concepts orange lobsters drop went for the release and re-release today. Adidas used to honor my locale jigs to bypass splash, but that's probably because it was on an actual drop. The TS L&F's didn't even go live yet for the winter drop so it'll probably be the reasoning for cancelling the orders placed prior by NT members.

Ehhh… at this point I’m pretty sure everybody who still go live orders is on the same time

If it happens it happens. If it does it doesn’t

Everybody just goes back to having whatever number of L&Fs they currently have. No sweat

So I have this list of pages loaded in a browser that I check daily, for possible restocks or ghost pairs. Stupid? Maybe, but doesn't take a lot of time.
JJ/Snipes went from 404/page doesn't exist, to an Sold Out product page just recently. Not sure if that means they had a restock, or if something is coming?

https://www.jimmyjazz.com/products/jordan-air-jordan-1-high-og-dz5485-612?variant=42445348372687
restocked a few size 7.5 and 11.5 evaporated before you can blink 2x

B931BCF3-1C65-4B93-BB5C-58036F541221.jpeg

I was torn on what lace color should I use. White makes the whole shoe look much cleaner, black on the other hand gives off the classic Chicago vibe. Asked my friends on what's better and majority of them said that black looks much better... and I have to agree with them.

(btw I changed the laces on my right pair to black afterwards lol)

I was torn on what lace color should I use. White makes the whole shoe look much cleaner, black on the other hand gives off the classic Chicago vibe. Asked my friends on what's better and majority of them said that black looks much better... and I have to agree with them.

You’re overthinking it .

Also don’t let me catch any of y’all wearing mismatched laces with these :smh:

Basically, do you like window tints on your car or not.

Last edited:
Alright fellas. Fun's over.

Lets get back to posting pictures of our Lost and Founds, and see if there are any angles we haven't seen them from yet in the previous 3000 pictures. Gotta be at least a few.

Has anybody X-Ray'd them yet?
:smh: :smh: |l

This thread got so good. 😂

It’ll be crazy if eBay doesn’t have things figured out come Friday, or soon afterwards. Right now, they still have sizes shown as out of stock. I would think that link would be dead by now. Unless they’re creating an entirely new link with all stock available, TS members will still be out of luck with the L&Fs.

Last edited:
It's def a jig :lol: they only reason people checked out as a guest is because they couldn't checkout shoes reserved for TS members with their regular account. Personally, I find it fun to jig and hack things.

Starting bid is 250 with seven days to go

WHY ARE PEOPLE BIDDING UP THE PRICES TO 400 WITH SIX DAYS AND 22 HRS LEFT

Back
Top Bottom