Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Them thangs looking like Kevin Durant's ankles.

FE5Z_6WWUAEm-X0.jpeg

Thats literally the texture on the AMM1's and 2's.

I Hope You Wear The Fuuxxin Sole Off That Pair My Guy :nthat:

Best Of Wishes To You And Your Recovery!

Remember, There Will Always Be Another Employer Out There Willing And Ready To Pay You For Your Talents, Whatever They May Be!

Peace And Healing
Appreciate it man. Life is short, I don't care to reaccquire what I gave up at this point. Just going to wear what I have to the ground.

ACAEE7B2-44DF-4B8D-9BAB-C5ABDDA3C19F.jpeg

I was one of those posters who talked down on L&F’s. But then things happened, I hit on SNKRS and it’s ironically the best purchase I made this year. My previous employer screwed me over and I had cancer. I sold most of my 1s to navigate through unpaid leave but figured these and getting my 2011 Banneds back would be a pick me up. Talk about homage to home.

Are you in space my guy?

Fellow cancer brudda right here btw. :pimp:

Wow, just received my FNL/JD EA pair. I was so sure this thing wasn't coming since it was coming via UPS surepost and was going through so many hands before arriving to Hawaii. Come to see that the box doesn't even have tape on either side and it's folded in (you know to secure all the sides inwards). Thinking for sure this thing gotta be empty or swapped with an employee's shoes. Low and behold, it's the L&F box and I opened to actually see the shoes!!!!! Holy crap. Someone must be looking out since I actually got my personals with all of that. Thank you to JD/FNL, the UPS fam, and the USPS folks for not jacking these despite it looking super easy to do so. Side note, gave it the lookthrough and smell test and it passed.

Back
Top Bottom