Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Man this is some bull****. Im a top star member and was planning on going for these today. Im out of the country right now and haven’t been on my phone at all so I missed all this. Oh well, guess im going for Kentucky dunks.

Man this is some bull****. Im a top star member and was planning on going for these today. Im out of the country right now and haven’t been on my phone at all so I missed all this. Oh well, guess im going for Kentucky dunks.
You can still cop through the jig though

For anyone in the area

Screenshot_20221209_090245_Foot Locker.jpg

I'm in the Top Star program. I'm gonna try and cop through that link when the collection opens at 10 CST.

I tried just now and was able to add to cart...but then in told that only top star members can purchase. So, I think there's still a shot...but just have to wait til the event opens. I could do the jigg...but I want to see if the jigg really works for those that jumped through that hoop.

I'm in the top star program too, but it doesnt matter... if you didn't get an invite for the winter '22 collection, you won't be able to cop (without the jig)

I'm in the Top Star program. I'm gonna try and cop through that link when the collection opens at 10 CST.

I tried just now and was able to add to cart...but then in told that only top star members can purchase. So, I think there's still a shot...but just have to wait til the event opens. I could do the jigg...but I want to see if the jigg really works for those that jumped through that hoop.
I’d do the jigg right before the drop if I was you. Anywhere between 30 mins before it goes live

Yeah, you're right... Misuse of the word. Should have said special program. The point was that this is not analogous to stealing food. That said, I understand where you're coming from.
The point was more geared towards you feeling like eBay should honor your order even though you had to use a jig/workaround to purchase. Chalk it up to the company’s fault and not that people found a loophole.

I never said buying the shoes was like stealing food. Anyway, I’ll just log into my elitist program this morning and try to buy some shoes.

Back
Top Bottom