Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

One more for the road... rare size action.

All orders on different pay methods.

Night gents...:emoji_v:

I’m actually quite surprised this hasn’t made it to Twitter or Reddit, but yeah, don’t get your hopes up tomorrow or when it doesn’t ship. People calling for the first time should be the dead giveaway that they know what’s going on even if it’s still working on this new listing. Guess everyone just gotta wait and see how it plays out

I’m going to try for a different sneaker like half an hour before the actual drop.

Last edited:
:rofl: At all this … and I say that as someone who took a shot and has an order in.
Fellas, there’s zero chance we get these shipped. Top Star knows what’s going on. It may not know it’s an NT assault, but it knows.
Regardless, this whole saga still makes this thread one of the NT GOATS. We’ll be referencing this for years to come :nthat::lol:

just got off work...
Screenshot_20221209-024906_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221209-024757_Chrome.jpg

so you mean to tell me that you Savage animals ordered got cancelled and ordered again? 🤦🏿‍♂️
image0-1.gif

Man I've been trying to do this since last week and nothing works to get through. I just want 1 size 9!!!

"Elitist" program. Jesus Christ, now I've heard it all lol. It's a damn loyalty program for people who've bought a shtload of shoes off ebay over the years. However you gotta justify buying up stuff you aren't supposed to have access to, I guess. I'm gonna go to that elitest place Costco tomorrow. I don't have a membership, but hopefully I can find a jig to get a giant pack of toilet paper without buying a membership. :lol:

Yeah, you're right... Misuse of the word. Should have said special program. The point was that this is not analogous to stealing food. That said, I understand where you're coming from.

Back
Top Bottom