Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Dude Randal pulled all his hair out today.. Must've lost his mind if he couldn't cart again 😂

20221208_185908.jpg

I wonder if the new link is just a decoy for the real link to drop for TD members tomorrow.. cancels everyone once it's over?

Definitely tuning in tomorrow. 😂
11 am est or pst?
It's possible. They haven't posted a new link to the TS page. They still have them listed as sold out. Thinking they will either drop it tomorrow at time of release or pull them from TS altogether.

For all the hilarity since the beginning of the TS chronicles, does anyone really believe eBay/TS wouldn't have/won't see now what's going on and that its system is glitched, regardless of anyone dropping a dime? In other words, does anyone REALLY believe they're going to ship these things to any of us? I don't.
I hope I'm massively wrong :rofl:

I feel you. I think it's possible tho. Like somebody said, Ebay is run by morons. I also think if everybody moves smart it increases the chances of success a lot

But we'll see how it all plays out tho. Tomorrow gonna be crazy either way

For all the hilarity since the beginning of the TS chronicles, does anyone really believe eBay/TS wouldn't have/won't see now what's going on and that its system is glitched, regardless of anyone dropping a dime? In other words, does anyone REALLY believe they're going to ship these things to any of us? I don't.
I hope I'm massively wrong :rofl:

Some of us are sitting here with orders from a week ago with fully charged/processed transactions. At this point anything is possible

Man, this week has been crazy. 99% of us never even knew what the hell TS was before last Friday.

I say this has only helped ebay in advertising the TS program.

I'm in TS 1.0, and still no progress and fully charged. Even so, I hope my TS 2.0 brothers and sisters get a pair just the same.

Last edited:
I still say y’all shoulda got jail time for tryna defraud eBay

Zero chance they ship but didn’t wanna miss out this time in case by some random Christmas miracle they did

Hope they just refund my money with no bull**** run around when they do cancel

eBay is legit the worst

411a098e-79b6-44b7-8b33-75d7182dc4bf_text.gif

jail-right-to-jail.gif

Back
Top Bottom