Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Bit the bullet.

1671071647843.jpeg

I thought someone offered you them at 400?
I got another pair on eBay for 415 after everything with the code sz8
They did, but I didn’t know that person from a hole in the wall, so there was no trust at all.

And I just thought it was unseemly for an NT member to be using this place to make money off of members who really wanted those shoes badly.

Some people laughed at me for that.

…but I didn’t care.

So if you don’t know them and don’t expect anything from them, but they offered you a below market price, how is that unseemly? Your entitlement and defensiveness is unseemly. It would be different if you ooped random NT members often, but I’ve never noticed you do any such thing.

I think I can live with not having them.

I’m not paying $400 for shoes from scumbag resellers anymore.

Especially not from a guy who’s trying to feed off the retail misfortunes of his NT brothers.

…instead of helping them.
I’d bite for $400 + shipping.

But $500…nah…can’t…won’t.

1671107841684.gif

Make it stop

After some profits on sports betting I dumped that right back into a size 13 locally for $430. As unfortunate as the reality is, if I wanted these shoes I wouldn't find a better price. It is what it is, I'm going to wear the absolute hell out of them and enjoy it. Definitely a shame this release ended up like it did for so many, but here we are.

So if you don’t know them and don’t expect anything from them, but they offered you a below market price, how is that unseemly? Your entitlement and defensiveness is unseemly. It would be different if you ooped random NT members often, but I’ve never noticed you do any such thing.
I can’t even OOP myself.

…so how the heck am I going to OOP anyone else?

Bit the bullet.

1671071647843.jpeg
bit the bullet as well

is the ceiling only getting higher from this point or did FOMO get me?

lowest ask in my size on StockX has been at $450 the past 2-3 days and I was watching some auctions on ebay that weren't ending for any less than $450

did a BIN w/ the 10% ebay coupon that ends tonight

seller only had a stock photo and the auction had the ebay authenticity guarantee but I see he had them listed previously that shoes actual photos...hopefully the sandy bros receipt that wasn't picture is w/ the shoes if this goes through

images

if this doesn't go through and the price continues to rise I'm walking away from this one

bit the bullet as well

lowest ask in my size on StockX has been at $450 the past 2-3 days and I was watching some auctions on ebay that weren't ending for any less than $450

seller only had a stock photo and the auction had the ebay authenticity guarantee but I see he had them listed previously that shoes actual photos...hopefully the sandy bros receipt that wasn't picture is w/ the shoes if this goes through

images

if this doesn't go through and the price continues to rise I'm walking away from this one

must be FOMO

it got me as well

bought off ebay since I could inspect the pics of actual shoe and saved on the tax

Trying to cop these BS Travis Scott joints for trade, SNKRS app doing the same mess it did for the L&F release. I think they system been hacked or this a game they playing to rid bots….I don’t know, it irritating though

bit the bullet as well

images

This eBay 10% coupon might be the last chance at whatever the current going price is smh…. Don’t feel like blowing this bread tho, really wanted a double up but I guess I’ll be content with one pair

Back
Top Bottom