Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Trying to cop these BS Travis Scott joints for trade, SNKRS app doing the same mess it did for the L&F release. I think they system been hacked or this a game they playing to rid bots….I don’t know, it irritating though

If you really want to get upset this morning, check out that dude’s YouTube page and the way he talks about shoes. Total ****ing dweeb, and is one of the many reasons why I don’t pay resale. Lol

Trying to cop these BS Travis Scott joints for trade, SNKRS app doing the same mess it did for the L&F release. I think they system been hacked or this a game they playing to rid bots….I don’t know, it irritating though
I grabbed those horrible Travis Scott forces from Top Star with intent to try and trade them for these but they haven't notified me w/ shipping and that was Friday morning of last week that I bought

nobody was biting though

hit tradeblock with some offers that were fair for the going price and was either getting an answer of no, blown off, or them not wanting to add money if the shoes I'm offering are more valuable

If you really want to get upset this morning, check out that dude’s YouTube page and the way he talks about shoes. Total ****ing dweeb, and is one of the many reasons why I don’t pay resale. Lol

I can’t watch any shoetubers, they’re literally all dweebs. And I often feel like a dweeb if I watch them

People showing their sample/PE collections back in the day were cool but these cats today are straight trash

I can’t watch any shoetubers, they’re literally all dweebs. And I often feel like a dweeb if I watch them

People showing their sample/PE collections back in the day were cool but these cats today are straight trash

Seth Fowler is pretty good. He talks shoes, never hype or resale. Does solid early reviews. Knows the culture

All these other shoetubers seem like suburban geeks that just started copping shoes when Yeezy 350s hit, and StockX became a thing

Seth Fowler is pretty good. He talks shoes, never hype or resale. Does solid early reviews. Knows the culture

All these other shoetubers seem like suburban geeks that just started copping shoes when Yeezy 350s hit, and StockX became a thing

Yea he's decent overall. I don't always agree with his sizing advice though. Often says go TTS, when that really isn't the case

The ebay code applies at checkout. So whatever you get the listing at + shipping, itll deduct 10%.

Pulled the trigger at AMM4s for $396 shipped, seller accepted my low offer

Can also confirm it works at checkout after the best offer is accepted. Just make sure to pay before the coupon expires tonight. If you put in an offer though, the seller has 24 hours to accept, so if they wait until tomorrow to accept you wont get the 10%. You could retract the bid once the coupon expires and before the seller accepts but you aren't really supposed to do it...

DTLR restocked toddler and crib sizes

Edit: toddlers sold out

Glad to hear they're honoring the 10% of code if you do BO.

I still can't stomach more than $250ish for these though.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom