Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I agree. People with the 2015’s really don’t need these. I’m a sucker for Chicago’s so I’ll just keep copping…unless they drop another sucky 2013 version.
Exactly! I’m gonna grab every Chicago that drops, unless it’s patent leather, or some other awfully constructed and looking version, and keep it pushing.

Exactly! I’m gonna grab every Chicago that drops, unless it’s patent leather, or some other awfully constructed and looking version, and keep it pushing.
Y’all the reason JB keeps beating around the bush with making an actual great retro of these.

If people will just buy any marketed Chicago 1, despite terrible aging jobs like they did here, why WOULD they ever properly re do this jawn?

Y’all the reason JB keeps beating around the bush with making an actual great retro of these.

If people will just buy any marketed Chicago 1, despite terrible aging jobs like they did here, why WOULD they ever properly re do this jawn?
Dude, I’ve been doing this an extremely long time. Jordan Brand is going to do what they are going to do regardless.

I love the Chicago 1 period. So like I stated, as long as it's not patent leather (which is ALWAYS awful on 1s that aren't some combo of black/gold/white IMO), or an some awfully constructed and/or looking version, I'm in. These aren't awful IMO. As for them beating around the bush with making an actual great retro of these, intimating that we've been getting a bunch of bad retros of these specifically, the last retro we've even gotten of these were the 2015s, and those are great IMO.

Screenshot_20220617-083206_Instagram.jpg
Now they need to undo the og lows tiny *** swoosh

Okay.. so reimagined = 94 toe box, 03 mid, 85ish swoosh, 22 neo vintage. Got it.. :nthat:

No on the 94 toebox. The 85 Retro has that. If what we're seeing is legit, these look to be somewhere between the 94/85 and remastered pairs.

Cool, hope I dont see you in October talking about W’s or L’s.

Wait for the real retro then.

Cool, hope I dont see you in October talking about W’s or L’s.

Wait for the real retro then.
Papi I ain’t bought a pair of Jordans since the Bred 11’s. If these were accurate down to the leather grain, you’d see me as a “maybe” because I consider the Jordan 1 like the Black Dahlia.

Beautiful yet absolutely massacred.

I love this shoe in OG colorways but what hypebeasts and JB have turned it into over the past however many years now is just sad.

So yes, you won’t be seeing me even try for these :lol:

I’d Gladly Take An Assist From Anyone Planning To Skip Out On These And Willing To Help Out A Fellow NT Collector By Taking A Shot At Em :nthat: :nerd:

Egg-Wash Finish And All :lol:

The F is going on in here? JB people sitting back in Oregon right now looking at all this and pissing themselves like, we got ‘em again :rofl:

The 15s won’t last forever and they get a lot of wear.

I like the new mold, the shape and fit, so there’s plenty of reason to go for these

Back
Top Bottom