Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Don’t buy what this guy is saying.
Like I Mentioned, For What It’s Worth…

2 Glaring Things Looming For Me Personally:
1) That Inner Wing Panel Has Clear “Bubbling” For Lack Of A Better Term. I’ve Seen This On Numerous Photos/Videos Now Of These Early Pairs.
2) This Pair In Video Looks For Whatever Reason Like A Pair Of ‘85’s That Have Been Treated Recently With Mink Oil. Noticeable “Wet” Look To The Red Paneling :nerd: Wouldn’t Expect Anyone To Be Doing This Treatment On A New Pair So I’m Curious What That Could Be From 🤔

That Being Said, I’d Be Fooling Myself If I Said My Money Ain’t Ready For These Too :rolleyes

Last edited:
Added another 8 screenshots. Petty Picasso gonna have a field day in October. Cant wait. :pimp:

the-rock-dwayne-johnson.gif

So those early pairs at sneaker con are fake if they don’t have the white and black laces? Lol the culture nowadays is so sad. Selling early fake pairs and no one cares. Fake is real and real is fake. There will be people that will strike out on RD and won’t pay resell so they’ll just end up copping the Wendy Lee or GK versions. What a shame. I guess I’m getting too old for this.

Yes they’re fake. I’m just sickened to see that they’re selling it at those sneaker con shows for hundreds and passing it as early authentic and those shows don’t even care anymore because it’s all about clout now.

And I know that some people are already considering buying the fakes when they strike out for retail.

:smh:

Lol @ crusty!!!

Rocking my Spider-Man’s today. Got them from Snkrs and that peace of mind is nice knowing how many fakes of these there already are and will be flooding the streets.

Retail or bust and not for the $

I'll wait for the official pics. I think it's been established that these early looks that are months away from it's release are fakes

Back
Top Bottom