Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Anybody with a earlier production pair from 02/02/22- 5/25/22

does your wings logo look like the image to the (right)?

Both have the pointy A but the wings logo (right) has a more glossy textured finish.

60C4D0F0-1A3E-4998-A4A2-82A948524B3A.jpeg

Does your wings logo look like to the right or left? Or am I tripping and they look both the same to you?

Unless you got it from a 3rd party, who cares. 😂

I will never understand these kinds of questions.
This. If you got them from SNKRS, a FLX app, or any other reputable store that receives the product from the source, shouldn’t really matter.

Otherwise, just chop it up as Authentic Fakes or the new B Grade lol, your receipt is your proof lol

This. If you got them from SNKRS, a FLX app, or any other reputable store that receives the product from the source, shouldn’t really matter.

Otherwise, just chop it up as Authentic Fakes or the new B Grade lol, your receipt is your proof lol

Authentic fakes or B grades, where do y’all come up with this stuff? :rofl:

There’s fake and real
B grades got nothing to do with authenticity either

where is this drop?
I dunno. I deleted my initial post because the account who posted it didn’t disclose the info, and it looks like an account in Europe. Thought it was SNKRS, but I don’t believe the euro version does restocks, so probably some overseas store I’m guessing

witnesskb24 witnesskb24
Oh wow man, had no idea that happened, lol and smh…..I was out during that period

Man it was absolutely awful during that time :lol:

People kept calling the nicer fakes b grades so then when you had people selling actual b grades from the outlet it was a whole ordeal. Or the biggest one was “unauthorized authentic” like bro what?! :lol:

Probably one of the most cringe periods in shoes. I blame all the shoetubers and clowns like that

I dunno. I deleted my initial post because the account who posted it didn’t disclose the info, and it looks like an account in Europe. Thought it was SNKRS, but I don’t believe the euro version does restocks, so probably some overseas store I’m guessing
It’s a giveaway smh

Back
Top Bottom