Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Spider Man's 2023 Probably Been Posted Before!!!
Screenshot_20221224-103147~2.png
Super late lol. We already know how the shoe looks like

spider-verse-air-jordan-1-release-date-1.jpg

I can’t believe this is real.

…I feel like the end of the world is probably closer than we think.

Feel like this is staged. When somebody pulls out a camera and starts taping and recording the terms of the trade, that should’ve clearly been a red flag that you’re about to get finessed. Plus what type of consignment shop would want to publicly advertise on social media that “we finesse our customers, trade with us”

I say it’s fake

Feel like this is staged. When somebody pulls out a camera and starts taping and recording the terms of the trade, that should’ve clearly been a red flag that you’re about to get finessed. Plus what type of consignment shop would want to publicly advertise on social media that “we finesse our customers, trade with us”

I say it’s fake
finally, someone who uses their frontal lobe.

I say it’s fake
I wish people on the internet would be more rational like this. Seriously, kids online don’t get it.

This year I asked Santa for an 11.5 OOP.

I even wrote him a letter.

**** Santa.

…I don’t even think he’s real anymore.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but weren’t there people here who were adamant in saying these would be in the $350 range on the aftermarket?

…current floor price in a size 11.5 is about $540, including shipping and/or fees.

Back
Top Bottom