Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

it was different during that time frame...even for awhile after

when I got Royal's in 2017 there was still a pair leftover that wasn't raffled because not many people signed up for the raffle

2018 black/red toes...I was able to walk in when FTL opened and get my size

2016 storm blues his sales racks

I got 2017 sail/university red 1's on sale

size 8 and 8.5 were the money sizes...size 10 and up were available for about retail for good colors
It was a really good calm period for sure. I remember the 2014 hell on earth trying to get those Kobe Masterpieces. Before and after that I didn't have many issues. I just had to stand in line at a local Hibbett/City Gear to get all my pickups. Lazer RA 5s, Pantones, Silver Anniversaries, Countdown Packs, they all were cake.

They need to hurry up with this damn restock. I need a 4th and 5th pair..
20B8F6E9-5329-41DD-85F4-B4CD43BA8B97.gif

The obsidians is nice just not sure I would do that trade tho

I hear you.... That's why I'm only tempted, had a couple opportunities to do it but couldn't pull the trigger. I gotta get the obsidians tho, just not trying to pay that resale.

The deals were even better in 2009-2010
Nothing truly amazing from 2009 to 2016 or more. Trash with outdated technology taxed 150% in some cases (might be exaggerated). We need more fcfs line ups for in store only. It brought back the community in lots of cases, but of course the quantities were more as well.

Or you can realize that the screename was intentional, been that way for 25 years. But please continue speaking foolery.
Why you got a Randy Jackson from American Idol avy though?
Young cats really didn’t know that Jordan 1s were absolute bricks back in the day :lol:

Would probably be shocked if they saw the prices SBs used to hit for
I got 2001 black/royal 1’s on sale on ndc back in the day

Need A 6th Myself
8849CCBE-2FD2-4447-A881-155A64573B4B.jpeg
Can I just have one?

I’m a little man.

I’m stupid.

I don’t got no dreams no more.

My wife left me and is now living with my ex-girlfriend.

I drive a Honda Fit.

I just want a pair of Chicagos before I die.

So I can wear them while sitting naked in a dark room, listening to the soundtrack of my youth and staring into the abyss.

…wondering how it ever went so wrong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom