Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

It was a really good calm period for sure. I remember the 2014 hell on earth trying to get those Kobe Masterpieces. Before and after that I didn't have many issues. I just had to stand in line at a local Hibbett/City Gear to get all my pickups. Lazer RA 5s, Pantones, Silver Anniversaries, Countdown Packs, they all were cake.
1s were really pretty easy to snag a pair or multiple prior to travis scott. Once he did his mochas it was a wrap for 1s

Even OGs and 94s used to be pretty cheap. I remember in 2013 (obviously a long time ago now) grabbing DS 85 Royals off eBay with box and no lid for I wanna say like $600 or so because nobody had interest in 1s especially OG stuff. Worn pairs were always super cheap too on eBay. That’s why I can’t fathom spending several thousand on OG pairs today

If these fools restock on SNKRS they better give me access (and not say purchased) to at least attempt to purchase since their punk a*s employee or fed ex driver stole one of mine :lol:

image.png

I bought a pair of mizunos and noticed this in the shoebox. Assuming it works similar to a silica gel pack to absorb moisture. The shoes were manufactured in Vietnam and the company that makes the anti mold thing is based in Taiwan, so I'm assuming these are more needed there due to the humid climates. I don't know if it's possible to buy something like this in the states but if any of you are concerned about mold developing on your lost and founds, perhaps this could be a good preventative measure.

When the 14s came out, there was a ton of news coverage on this too. I've heard about people getting jumped for their Jordan's, but this was the first time I saw it on national news.

Back
Top Bottom