Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

This has been going on since the 80s. Between the late 80s and early 90s it was really bad.
Starter Jacket plus Jordan’s= I’ll do whatever it takes to get em, even if I have to take em
:smh:
It was Eddie Bauer Polar Parkas too where I’m from… you was taking a risk wearing one of those back in the early 90’s… I still got mine in great condition

If you flashed $500 around the wrong neighborhood, you would get jumped for it. Gotta know where you are, your audience, and if it’s worth the “stunt”. Glad my grails aren’t worth crap to anyone.

reminds me of the story I think like a year ago, some kid was wearing OW chicago 1's and got jumped and robbed. The thieves took it to a consignment shop not too far away and the shop declined it because they were fake lol. And of course the police used the store's security cameras to identify the faces of the thieves.

Life came at these boys fast.

I bought a pair of mizunos and noticed this in the shoebox. Assuming it works similar to a silica gel pack to absorb moisture. The shoes were manufactured in Vietnam and the company that makes the anti mold thing is based in Taiwan, so I'm assuming these are more needed there due to the humid climates. I don't know if it's possible to buy something like this in the states but if any of you are concerned about mold developing on your lost and founds, perhaps this could be a good preventative measure.

this sticker here thats on majority of nike's shoe boxes is supposed to do exactly that, prevent mold. But the mold was probably too strong lol
2qm0gj0tehyx.jpg

Oh ****! Never realized that's what that was for. Thanks for the info.

Also facts. If anyone presses me for anything I'm wearing, I'm saying it's fake

Ahh so that's how ignorant outsiders form their perception of NYC. A couple headlines and an "I think I heard..." and now we some losers. Lmk how life in Idaho is bro

Im from NJ but you took my comment the wrong way. Im talking about the people, especially grown adults, jumping others for their sneakers

This has been going on since the 80s. Between the late 80s and early 90s it was really bad.
Starter Jacket plus Jordans= I’ll do whatever it takes to get em, even if I have to take em
:smh:
This how real it got in Atl during this time. First verse

A TEACHER stole my Raiders Starter coat :smh: 1st or 2nd grade

Couldnt even get a Toddler size for my son today... and then took the L on the AJ1 Golf High. Smh.

It's only 10am. What a day.

Last edited:
Well how small was your teacher then?
Gotcha…. Lol
I didn’t get jacked. I was in the after school program and left it. My mom saw a kid rocking a few days later. Turns out he was the son of the after school teacher. She argued with her, she denied, mom let it be 🤷🏾‍♂️
Was mad that I left it though.

Back
Top Bottom