Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Allow me to reintroduce myself…

IMG_3310.jpeg

IMG_3311.jpeg

IMG_3312.jpeg

IMG_3313.jpeg

IMG_3314.jpeg

IMG_1559.gif

Prob easier to sell and rebuy if I need a bigger size? There any places that do trades? Got an 11 need an 11.5.

Please be helpful and state what exactly makes them "reps", sir. You can't just come in and call someone's shoes fake without any context or not give a reason why you personally think they're fake. That's not helpful.
crumps brother crumps brother doesntn’t know. Saw the Spiderverse version in pic 4 and can’t tell the difference between those and LFs, so called them reps…

Don’t listen to a keyboard warrior in their mom’s basement eating meatloaf.

crumps brother crumps brother doesntn’t know. Saw the Spiderverse version in pic 4 and can’t tell the difference between those and LFs, so called them reps…

Don’t listen to a keyboard warrior in their mom’s basement eating meatloaf.
family-guy-woah.gif

and I thought you were my favorite newish NTer

if y'all want to know what's wrong...

the cracking is overdone, the red is off, shape is horrible, there's no Sandy's receipt, no newspaper print papers, the A on the tag has a point, the bottom of the shoes have some rep factory dust all over...

[mg]

family-guy-woah.gif

and I thought you were my favorite newish NTer

if y'all want to know what's wrong...

the cracking is overdone, the red is off, shape is horrible, there's no Sandy's receipt, no newspaper print papers, the A on the tag has a point, the bottom of the shoes have some rep factory dust all over...

[mg]

You're still just making stuff up :rofl: I respect the troll job tho, ya gotta commit

I don’t know if they’re fakes or not, but after it was posted they may be, I saw some of the same things he just pointed out. And it was mainly in the second pic of the post. Cracking over done, red and shaped looked a bit off, and I questioned if the dust on sole was right 🤷🏾‍♂️

I don’t own a pair so I don’t know, but it made me question as well

these were produced in two different factories plenty of variation in the cracked black leather, white cracked leather, red leather because its die and unsealed like standard jordan 1s, and the "dust" application on the sole can and does vary from shoe to shoe. if these are fake, those pics arent enough to tell. If theyre fake enough to call out from those pics, OP should just run them through legit app (not check check or legit check app). That will settle it

Mine got the dusty/whitish stains beneath the soles too.
Yeah I know they suppose to be that way, but does it seem to be in a sort of pattern, or just random? And by pattern I mean if you were to compare it to another pair, is it pretty much the same amount in the same spots? If that makes any sense lol

Edit- frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds may have just answered what I was asking

This is why I really wanted to get these at retail from a known source :smh:

Back
Top Bottom