Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

my pair I got from SNKRS doesn't have the white dust on the bottom 🤷‍♂️

your snkrs pair doesnt look like this?

img_3312-jpeg.3137251

Lmao crazy, when imperfections become the sign for authentics.
I only know my shoe real cus reps dont come in my size. Typically.

I don’t know if they’re fakes or not, but after it was posted they may be, I saw some of the same things he just pointed out. And it was mainly in the second pic of the post. Cracking over done, red and shaped looked a bit off, and I questioned if the dust on sole was right 🤷🏾‍♂️

I don’t own a pair so I don’t know, but it made me question as well
Don't let homie gas you up.

He didn’t honestly, just one of the first thoughts that come to mind with kicks of this level. I would’ve kept the thought to self had he not posted.

Folks who let some poster on a forum convince them that what they invested in is a fake need to get off said forum and get some fresh air. Don't feed the troll.
And what if everyone was in agreement they were fake? Should that person not be convinced, being that it’s being said by posters on a forum?

And the air smells lovely, as I post on a forum….

crumps brother crumps brother I’m bout to go grab a bite, want something?

And what if everyone was in agreement they were fake? Should that person not be convinced, being that it’s being said by posters on a forum?

I personally think looking at some photos pales in comparison to in person. If you're concerned about it being authentic, take it somewhere and let someone who knows their stuff look it over.

And this forum smells like a fart from where I'm at.

Last edited:
the cracking is overdone, the red is off, shape is horrible, there's no Sandy's receipt, no newspaper print papers, the A on the tag has a point, the bottom of the shoes have some rep factory dust all over...

:rofl: :rofl:

The shoebox is closed and you talkin bout paper, receipt? Everyone else already pointed out the other ways in which you are indeed buggin. But the fact that you talkin bout the stuff inside the box when the box is closed....

Idk what it is with people calling out fakes. Did y'all parents not tell you bout the boy who cried wolf?

Does anyone’s retail pair not have a red serial number stamp under the lid of the box?

family-guy-woah.gif

and I thought you were my favorite newish NTer

if y'all want to know what's wrong...

the cracking is overdone, the red is off, shape is horrible, there's no Sandy's receipt, no newspaper print papers, the A on the tag has a point, the bottom of the shoes have some rep factory dust all over...

[mg]

You're full of crap and have to be trolling. Cracking varies from pair to pair. The "A" on the back of the tag wasn't even posted and furthermore the point being there indicates that they ARE legit, not the other way around so that's how I know you're talking out of your ***. No Sandy's receipt? Are you serious? He didn't post that but how does this mean they're fake? Shade of Red? That varies on photos due to lighting and the camera used. Doesn't mean they're fake just by looking at it on a screen. Also what the hell are you talking about regarding dust? I don't see any "dust". Are you referring to the faux aging effect on the outsole? That obviously varies from pair to pair as well and the sole on that pair looks on par with the legit pairs I've seen including my own. Go crawl back into your hole and sit down somewhere. Calling peoples shoes fake with no evidence :smh:. You're fake.

You're full of crap and have to be trolling. Cracking varies from pair to pair. The "A" on the back of the tag wasn't even posted and furthermore the point being there indicates that they ARE legit, not the other way around so that's how I know you're talking out of your ***. No Sandy's receipt? Are you serious? He didn't post that but how does this mean they're fake? Shade of Red? That varies on photos due to lighting and the camera used. Doesn't mean they're fake just by looking at it on a screen. Also what the hell are you talking about regarding dust? I don't see any "dust". Are you referring to the faux aging effect on the outsole? That obviously varies from pair to pair as well and the sole on that pair looks on par with the legit pairs I've seen including my own. Go crawl back into your hole and sit down somewhere. Calling peoples shoes fake with no evidence :smh:. You're fake.

I say troll.

He didn’t honestly, just one of the first thoughts that come to mind with kicks of this level. I would’ve kept the thought to self had he not posted.

Respectfully, you admittedly don't even have/own a pair yourself to refer to so how can you in good faith comment on that pairs' legitimacy or lack thereof?

Yeah I know they suppose to be that way, but does it seem to be in a sort of pattern, or just random? And by pattern I mean if you were to compare it to another pair, is it pretty much the same amount in the same spots? If that makes any sense lol

Edit- frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds may have just answered what I was asking

This is why I really wanted to get these at retail from a known source :smh:
the dust/faux aging pattern is exactly the same on all legit pairs...compared to my buddies pair that's two sizes too big and it's exact, proportionally
Folks who let some poster on a forum convince them that what they invested in is a fake need to get off said forum and get some fresh air. Don't feed the troll.
uEVNW4.gif

25% off your posts are in this thread over the past day

yea, I'm down for a cheese steak

and I'm gonna be in Philly area tomorrow so I'll try to grab some bottles from fermentary form to get some farmhouse/saison and wild ales to split so we can crack some brews together brother

we gonna lay lip to them bottles and some Kensington bunnies too 🍻 🐇

put-it-there-brother-macho-man.gif

Last edited:
Respectfully, you admittedly don't even have/own a pair yourself to refer to so how can you in good faith comment on that pairs' legitimacy or lack thereof?
I don’t have a pair, but have bought a pair, which was GS, and have been up close to multiple authentic pairs. I’m far from a expert on authenticity, as stated in my post. My comment, was not in good faith lol. It was with curiosity. I stated I didn’t know. When I first saw the pics I didn’t comment, but in mind questioned the color of red, and shape of the pair, mainly from the second pic. But I chopped it up to lightening being the reason for the color and cracking being overdone. After crumbs called it out, or trolled lol, I asked what he saw to make him say such, while pointing out what made me question. Hell, I still want to know what to look for in case I pull the trigger one day.

family-guy-woah.gif

and I thought you were my favorite newish NTer

if y'all want to know what's wrong...

[mg]

had I known I was liked on here…but, I’m still likeable!

No paper was shown, no receipt was shown. I couldn’t make a judgement call on validity based off the pics dude provided. Even zooming in on them I can’t see enough detail on the leather to say it’s too cracked or not.

Last edited:
And the reveal.

Attachments

• IMG_1735.jpeg
    IMG_1735.jpeg
    379.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1736.jpeg
    IMG_1736.jpeg
    339.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1737.jpeg
    IMG_1737.jpeg
    333 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1738.jpeg
    IMG_1738.jpeg
    327.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1739.jpeg
    IMG_1739.jpeg
    289.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1740.jpeg
    IMG_1740.jpeg
    332.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1741.jpeg
    IMG_1741.jpeg
    287.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1742.jpeg
    IMG_1742.jpeg
    277.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1743.jpeg
    IMG_1743.jpeg
    282.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1744.jpeg
    IMG_1744.jpeg
    297.4 KB · Views: 31
Still waiting on a size 14 myself. Both times I couldn't enter on no footsites or snkrs and even on the snkrs restock same can't enter info issue and the buy option not letting me select.

From that pic in the previous page, the box looks really small when the shoes are on there. But maybe that’s because my size 14 box is big. But looking at the legit Vs fake videos, the box on the reps are really small compared to the legit pairs.

and especially since this forum is more relaxed and starting to get more accepting on take pairs now. Rep movement is at an all time high.

Back
Top Bottom