Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Screenshot_20230611-141356_Facebook.jpg

1978S 1978S This guy pretty much put me over the line to go ahead and get a pair. I'm not trying to convince you of anything, but I personally got these to collect and never wear.

I can't fathom putting a pair of sneekers that are going for closing in on $500 on my stinky feet and risk stepping in a glob of bubble gum or dog ****. But you do you.

I rather clean the dog **** off my expensive shoes, which I have done many many times, than look at them behind some plexiglass. I go to museums when I wanna look at stuff. Matter fact, I saw a pair of OG 85's at the Brooklyn Museum in 2015.

I rather clean the dog **** off my expensive shoes, which I have done many many times, than look at them behind some plexiglass. I go to museums when I wanna look at stuff. Matter fact, I saw a pair of OG 85's at the Brooklyn Museum in 2015.

To quote the great prophet Kevin Durant. I do me and I chill. You do you.

Shoes like these are meant to be displayed.

These og's only deserve the best cause they're the original lost and founds. Everything after are just reissues or immitations.

Bingo. They're a beautiful classic look and they can and will only increase in value over time.

I can't fathom putting a pair of sneekers that are going for closing in on $500 on my stinky feet and risk stepping in a glob of bubble gum or dog ****. But you do you.

To quote the great prophet Kevin Durant. I do me and I chill. You do you.

No hate whatsoever, but they're $500, not $5,000. Paying $500 for sneakers with no plans to ever wear them doesn't make sense to a lot of us because this shoe will be retroed over and over again every so many years until the end of time. It's not like those of us who have them are sitting on a future goldmine. You're far better off putting $500 into a mutual fund or similar, if you're looking to invest in something LOL

I can't imagine this buffoon motivating anyone to do anything (other than maybe. having thoughts of suicide).
I gotta admit, I’ve seen that guy on YouTube and prejudged him, never clicked play, he just seemed OD cringey

Buddy said his video convinced him to get L+Fs, I’m thinking “hmm what could he have possibly said…”

I let that video play for 4 mins…. I severely underestimated how cringey he is and now I’m suicidal

FOH 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

No hate whatsoever, but they're $500, not $5,000. Paying $500 for sneakers with no plans to ever wear them doesn't make sense to a lot of us because this shoe will be retroed over and over again every so many years until the end of time. It's not like those of us who have them are sitting on a future goldmine. You're far better off putting $500 into a mutual fund or similar, if you're looking to invest in something LOL
Some people really see these as Chicago 1s. I love the story behind them. Definitely a nice looking Jordan but is the hype warranted? NO

I can’t fathom keeping a $500+ shoe and NOT wearing it. I don’t enjoy paying resell but it happens. Sometime it happens at well over $500. If I’m putting out that much cash for a shoe best believe I’m going to get my moneys worth in wear

I can’t fathom keeping a $500+ shoe and NOT wearing it. I don’t enjoy paying resell but it happens. Sometime it happens at well over $500. If I’m putting out that much cash for a shoe best believe I’m going to get my moneys worth in wear
Buying a shoe to watch it crumble in the box is bananas. Especially one you love that will more than likely retro again and again

Back
Top Bottom