Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Cold. A man extends his hand with a pair of L&F 1’s in an inconvenient size 10.5 and you roundhouse him? What a world.
51CB67B2-DD1A-4526-A801-888C460A8B67.gif

What ? U prob look just like goofy *** meme u just drop I swear most y’all n these threads nerd geek lames talking stupid mad corny on Piru

Also, apparently neighborhood stores (smaller shops/boutiques) can sell their pairs whenever and however which way they please, with the rest of the big retailers dropping on the 19th. So yeah, that should be fun. Lol
Oh interesting. Where’d you hear about this? If this is the case how early you think they’d start

I’ve been collecting for 25 years now. Still don’t own a pair of Chicago 1s. But that’s ok.
So what do you do if you just really want a shoe and the market price isn’t too high. You didn’t win retail so you just sit there for the next 5 - 10 years praying for Nike to restock? And when they finally restock and you still don’t win? Keep praying for another 10 years?

I ain’t got that many years of life left son lol. I know the official $170 retail price of Off White AF1s is completely arbitrary and doesn’t actually mean anything so if I can find em for a good resale price Imma take it if I really want it. Once again yall hypnotized and attached to this magic word “retail”

So what do you do if you just really want a shoe and the market price isn’t too high. You didn’t win retail so you just sit there for the next 5 - 10 years praying for Nike to restock? And when they finally restock and you still don’t win? Keep praying for another 10 years?

I ain’t got that many years of life left son lol. I know the official $170 retail price of Off White AF1s is completely arbitrary and doesn’t actually mean anything so if I can find em for a good resale price Imma take it if I really want it. Once again yall hypnotized and attached to this magic word “retail”

And you’re hypnotized by FOMO, paying out money to grifters who don’t give a **** about sneaker culture. Lol. I don’t care if don’t own a certain pair, because I already have a closet full of shoes that should be enough to last me a lifetime, and there will always be another pair that I want coming down the pipeline. Shoes aren’t a priority for me. Just a hobby. I ain’t out here trying to be the greatest shoe collector. And if I die tomorrow, believe me, I will have bigger regrets than never having owned a pair of Chicago 1s. Lol.

And you’re hypnotized by FOMO, paying out money to grifters who don’t give a **** about sneaker culture. Lol. I don’t care if don’t own a certain pair, because I already have a closet full of shoes that should be enough to last me a lifetime, and there will always be another pair that I want coming down the pipeline. Shoes aren’t a priority for me. Just a hobby. I ain’t out here trying to be the greatest shoe collector. And if I die tomorrow, believe me, I will have bigger regrets than never having owned a pair of Chicago 1s. Lol.
Hold up so anyone who paid market price for anything was just hypnotized by FOMO? Lol bro some of us make enough money and understand that exclusive things are expensive things.

Yall act like Stockx invented reselling and Flight Club hasn’t been around since forever. Flight Club was just a bunch of “grifters”? Lol you don’t even know what that word means. Not everyone who sells on the secondary market used bots or backdoors. You can like sneakers and also like free lottery tickets AKA raffles and SNKRS draws for hyped kicks

Back
Top Bottom