Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I highly doubt Nike supply the materials. So it’s probably an unlimited supply of whatever the “legit” materials are.

I build Jeeps for a living. Right now I can scrape up parts to build at least 10 full Jeeps from non-conforming materials. Question is, are they still real Jeeps because they technically aren’t authorized by Chrysler.
You probably make them with a Jumpman on the back instead of "Nike Air".

Just stumbled upon this article that talks about a growing revolt against sneakers and resale culture. I hope it continues to go this way and one day fully reverts closer to being when this whole thing was a much smaller sub-culture and mostly populated by those of us who actually care about sneakers on their own and not because it's the hyped trendy thing to be into and to buy.
EDIT: Not sure why this link now says you have to subscribe to read it, I was able to read it in full for free on my first visit via google news. I'm sure you guys can find a way to access it, and it's an interesting read.
Good… I’m glad these dumbass children who refuse to understand basic economics have finally moved on and stopped complaining about “unfair” sneaker resale prices as their excuse to buy and support fakes. Wearing formal shoes with athletic shorts looks really idiotic so I guess that suits them perfectly

Hope it's true they are like 2016 banned 1 availability. I feasted on those at all the hibbets around here. Hype felt huge for those compared to these upcoming Chicago's.

Hope it's true they are like 2016 banned 1 availability. I feasted on those at all the hibbets around here. Hype felt huge for those compared to these upcoming Chicago's.
But was the reselling market as big as it is today?

Were there as many casual buyers back then?

I don't care how many of these they make.

Retail is a suicide mission.

...none of us are coming back alive.

When first
But was the reselling market as big as it is today?

Was there as many casual buyers back then?

I don't car how many of these they make.

Retail is a suicide mission.

...none of us are coming back alive.

No it wasnt, its worse now

Dont be non chalant with this release, if u want it for retail

Good thing is resell will definitely be lower than 5 with the amount produced, but will slowly rise after that

When first

No it wasnt, its worse now

Dont be non chalant with this release, if u want it for retail

Good thing is resell will definitely be lower than 5 with the amount produced, but will slowly rise after that
I'm not paying more than $400 for these.

...not with all the fakes flying around.

Cheapest I’ve seen around I’ve used this guy before he is on point…copped like 5 shoes from these dude and was never ever disappointed. Good luck fam.
3DE3BD8F-8C1E-432B-9F9A-2D4A402BC02B.png
3DE3BD8F-8C1E-432B-9F9A-2D4A402BC02B.png
I’m

500k not a lot

And all these online raffkes

Not FTL app

Basically gonna have to bank on SNKRS and you know how that goes for me 😂😂😂

Guess I’ll move some kicks I don’t want to cop a pair or two on resale

500k not a lot

And all these online raffkes

Not FTL app

Basically gonna have to bank on SNKRS and you know how that goes for me 😂😂😂

Guess I’ll move some kicks I don’t want to cop a pair or two on resale
I'm confused on what's a lot. From the screenshot the one guy on here who's an insider posted, the average gr hovers around 300k and less. I'm not being an axx, I'm generally curious as to what qualifies as "a lot" in regards to releases

Back
Top Bottom