Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Last few pages toxic asf y’all need relax I’m sure a lot ppl will win raffles sum won’t but y’all talking like retail impossible lol I’m getting a pair at retail fasho carry on tongue is most powerful thing can literally speak thing into existence negative r positive so wit dat said keep good vibes positive energy

I'm confused on what's a lot. From the screenshot the one guy on here who's an insider posted, the average gr hovers around 300k and less. I'm not being an axx, I'm generally curious as to what qualifies as "a lot" in regards to releases
Hyped release

500k not a lot, with resellers and what not

Everyone wants these especially those who missed out 2015 and have no plans to spend 1.5k on the 2015s

But I guess we’ll see.

Last few pages toxic asf y’all need relax I’m sure a lot ppl will win raffles sum won’t but y’all talking like retail impossible lol I’m getting a pair at retail fasho carry on tongue is most powerful thing can literally speak thing into existence negative r positive so wit dat said keep good vibes positive energy

This ladies and gentlemen is how you set yourself up for failure and ruin your day.

11.5?

good.gif

It would likely be a 10.5 but you could swap or cut the toes out and make ‘em work.

500K ain’t a lot. Cool Grey 11s had a million pairs and they still sold out first day. And yeah, resellers are in on these, so in all likelihood, there will be many Ls handed out on the 19th of November.
This is the biggest batch of AJ1s ever produced from what I've read. Not being able to cop doesn't equate to them not being plentiful imo.

This is the biggest batch of AJ1s ever produced from what I've read. Not being able to cop doesn't equate to them not being plentiful imo.
But ill4eva just said (if these rumors are true) there’s less than half of the amount of cool grey 11s… IMO meaning not plentiful at all. Cool Greys sold out instantly at more than double the quantity so what these gonna do

Sounds like a lotta L’s to me

When a shoe is desirable with high resale value, and you got bots and back doors happening, being the biggest batch of AJ1s ever produced doesn’t mean much to me. It would be lovely if these were as easy as the Fire Red 3s, but we all know that ain’t happening.

Also, apparently neighborhood stores (smaller shops/boutiques) can sell their pairs whenever and however which way they please, with the rest of the big retailers dropping on the 19th. So yeah, that should be fun. Lol

When a shoe is desirable with high resale value, and you got bots and back doors happening, being the biggest batch of AJ1s ever produced doesn’t mean much to me. It would be lovely if these were as easy as the Fire Red 3s, but we all know that ain’t happening.
Yea but 3s are getting less and less hype

A crap ton of pairs shoudnt mean easier to cop, should mean resell is lower honestly. People gonna be undercutting each other. The resellers who can afford to hold on to them will and sell for much more later on, the vast majority want a quick buck.

You're probably right, can't front on you. But niketalk was saying the same about those butterscotch 1s and although they sold out in a day, they were still not an instant sellout like many on here were predicting they'd be. I think this release will really tell us if JB has cooled down.

Back
Top Bottom