Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I wonder how he has any idea how many preorders he can take without knowing months and months ahead of time how many pairs he gonna get.

Nike has their production number set. I am assuming his plug gets him a set number for each GR release. If these are on the preorder page, it’s usually a GR. The limited stuff comes in email blasts.

He is legit. Simple. No need for proofs. Bought probably 20 pairs off him. He offers peace of mind, you will get the kicks eventually, patience is key with Z. Those who knows know. No need to defend him, less orders from doubters, more orders for us that have been served.
I’m going with this. I’m in no rush, and it’s worth the peace of mind to not have to worry about release day. If this works out it’s the route I’m taking from now on.
E015541D-31A8-4BAC-93F3-F464BCC7C527.jpeg

I wonder how he has any idea how many preorders he can take without knowing months and months ahead of time how many pairs he gonna get.
Inside info and if he cant get the overall preorders fulfilled, he tries to get to the resale market, the hot items are not the ones that’s making him money, it’s the general releases, so he can more than make up for it on the other releases, give them limited items people will come back and purchase other stuff from him. It’s the cash inflow he is after.

I’m going with this. I’m in no rush, and it’s worth the peace of mind to not have to worry about release day. If this works out it’s the route I’m taking from now on.
E015541D-31A8-4BAC-93F3-F464BCC7C527.jpeg
You have my word brother. He never failed me. Word to the wise though, stop constantly emailing him or nagging when is the shoe coming. He hates it. Lol. One email will do, you will get a reply for the estimated time but dont count on those dates. Lol, but he will come through for sure.

He has been on target with his preorder price and what resale may be

I have ordered non preorder items on the site and they shipped quick

Bred 4, infrared 6 and ow sail 4. All cheaper because of no fees and no tax plus free ship

You have my word brother. He never failed me. Word to the wise though, stop constantly emailing him or nagging when is the shoe coming. He hates it. Lol. One email will do, you will get a reply for the estimated time but dont count on those dates. Lol, but he will come through for sure.
Hell I hate seeing ppl ask about when they will ship so I can only imagine how irritating that is for him 😄

I’ve thought about that before - my guess is he just shoots to cut off his pre orders before he runs out of stock and after he fills all orders, if he has any extra kicks he can just put em back on his site or dump em on stockx/goat last case scenario. Prob can just sell on his site. Also he has bulk buyers. If it was me I’d hit up my bulk buyers and ask if they wanna buy my remaining 20 pairs of whatever shoe it is

Zadeh sells fakes made in Cuba, holds your money, and will ban you from ever buying from him again. Please stop ordering from him so us with patience can get our pairs sooner. :emoji_thumbsup:

Just gonna post this here and let ya make your own opinions so we can get back to shoes

We’re on the shoes still.

Main topic imo is what his preorder price indicates with the market since he usually knows something we don’t. Lower price means GR or less scarce? Or does it mean we’re not getting what we think we’re getting and Nike is pulling a fast one (patent, etc)?

Just a general discussion cause honestly we got nothing else to discuss with this shoe since no concrete details are out.

We’re on the shoes still.

Main topic imo is what his preorder price indicates with the market since he usually knows something we don’t. Lower price means GR or less scarce? Or does it mean we’re not getting what we think we’re getting and Nike is pulling a fast one (patent, etc)?

Just a general discussion cause honestly we got nothing else to discuss with this shoe since no concrete details are out.

Most likely a general release. All the shoes on his preorder page are general releases . He knows retail pricing of the shoe to the dot even if they release in the future . Let’s say thousands order this shoe for around 250 and they resell for 275-300 after release was it really worth the preorder paying 7 months in advance and posisibly 3-6 months after release to get the shoe . Jordan’s ones in general have not been doing good resell wise as most releases don’t even go over 225-250 . A lot of ones he presold he sold for more than resale and people waited a year . Pollen ones shattered ones black blue ones . All those were sold in the 200-250 range and those go for around 200 .

Still can’t believe you dudes ordered Chicago 1s without even seeing what we are getting yet.

Is there any scenario where a Chicago 1 release of any variation doesn’t look cool?

…I guess we‘ll find out.
Pretty much

They could replace the swoosh with a 💩 emoji and they’d fetch 2-3x retail on goat. There’s really no risk. I would’ve copped if I saw the newsletter in time

Most likely a general release. All the shoes on his preorder page are general releases . He knows retail pricing of the shoe to the dot even if they release in the future . Let’s say thousands order this shoe for around 250 and they resell for 275-300 after release was it really worth the preorder paying 7 months in advance and posisibly 3-6 months after release to get the shoe . Jordan’s ones in general have not been doing good resell wise as most releases don’t even go over 225-250 . A lot of ones he presold he sold for more than resale and people waited a year . Pollen ones shattered ones black blue ones . All those were sold in the 200-250 range and those go for around 200 .

Works both ways thought right? Tons of other shoes he’s had dropped for not that much preorder then upon release in the 4 figures (mostly Travis collabs etc) but I guess for ~220 (no tax, no shopping) with a possible retail of 170+ I guess it makes sense that the pros outweighs the cons.

Back
Top Bottom