Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Can’t wait

I wonder if they’ll work their way around to some of the other OG classic colorways ??

I guess one advantage to being 100 years old like me and spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour and jshortt jshortt is--well, maybe not J since he's around kids all day LOL--the places I mostly go and the people I'm around, no one cares or even knows about shoes one way or the other. I can wear whatever without even thinking about it meaning something to anyone. Every once in a while a "kid" or younger adult has said something like, "Sick shoes," or "I wish I bought those instead of these." It's usually when I'm at a mall or maybe a certain type of restaurant. I do remember walking into a bowling alley about three or four years ago wearing my black-toe 13s, and a kid who looked about 18-20 said to me, "I really like those shoes, sir." It took me a bit to realize the "sir" was me. That was ----ed up :rofl:
:rofl: …sir. :lol:

I may be 100 years old but I’m always getting compliments on my trash leather Air Jordan 13 Red Flint’s. Was going into a Band of Horses concert and the dude scanning my ticket caught me off guard by saying something about them. Another time I was picking up wings at Wegman’s and a worker runs up to me out of nowhere complimenting my 13’s and asking me questions. Another older lady behind the register taking my money was listening in on the conversation and said, “ok, I gotta come around and see these shoes.” :lol:

That’s a couple instances, but people seem to like them even though I think they are subpar. I get a lot of compliments on that sneaker. 🤷‍♂️

I may be 100 years old but I’m always getting compliments on my trash leather Air Jordan 13 Red Flint’s. Was going into a Band of Horses concert and the dude scanning my ticket caught me off guard by saying something about them. Another time I was picking up wings at Wegman’s and a worker runs up to me out of nowhere complimenting my 13’s and asking me questions. Another older lady behind the register taking my money was listening in on the conversation and said, “ok, I gotta come around and see these shoes.” :lol:

That’s a couple instances, but people seem to like them even though I think they are subpar. I get a lot of compliments on that sneaker. 🤷‍♂️

I picture you looking at them and saying, "Actually, these are complete trash and I hate them."
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Man, ain't that the truth? I feel like I get more compliments on "bricks" than anything super rare.

Even after seeing more pictures, THESE are just TRASH. UBER TRASH. No way around it. I hate the so called "Aged" look, and they're STILL just the 2015's. I'm just in this thread for the panic and "Armageddon" they'll ensue, on the release date. And NO, my energy WON'T change, in the following months, so PLEASE save them.

💯

Back
Top Bottom