Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Apparently there’s a new documentary coming out about Nike and Jordan brand called, The Last EA.

Sports Illustrated just posted a snippet from part of Phil Knight’s interview:

After the 2018 Concord 11 fiasco, Gentry Humphrey and I were on the phone for hours, trying to figure out how to stop regular sneakerheads who just want to wear the shoes from getting exclusive access.

Finally Gentry said, ‘I’ve got it…if a member tries to get EA, we block him and force him to go to StockX. If he lucks out and gets EA, the nearest algorithm defender runs over and bans his account.‘

Every time they logged onto SNKRS…BOOM…they were going down hard.

Anybody but them. Ordinary sneakerheads with no bots were not going to get exclusive access.

that was the EA Rules.”

357CD95F-DA6D-4614-8872-7F00A6A7CC2B.gif

Last edited:
there’s definitely gonna be tons of new accounts that get access that definitely did not take 20 AJ1 L’s.

Just like how they said they would award “true Kobe fans” with the mambacitas 6’s. And how they would give “active members” EA to the OW dunks. And how they said if you took an L on previous AMM, you would get EA to the AMM 2. But in every one of these scenarios; the ones who met the criteria did not get access meanwhile the new accounts did get access.

Nike explaining the EA progress just to say it lol. We’ve been through too many of these EA qualification shenanigans

With so many users and data points I don’t even think Nike really has control over it once the algorithm starts going. the only real thing you can do that you know you won’t get penalized for is spending money with Nike :lol: I don’t know if it’ll help but it definitely won’t hurt. Thanks to bikes new “everything restocks” approach to releases, I’ve spent more money directly though Nike than I have in probably the past 5 years.

And how they said if you took an L on previous AMM, you would get EA to the AMM 2.
damn they said that fr?? Lmao

I got no love on any of the AMMs / Kobe’s/ ow dunks

Paid resale for the amm2 but Social Status blessed me for the 3 and 1 so it’s alright

Snkrs on the other hand… smh

damn they said that fr?? Lmao

I got no love on any of the AMMs / Kobe’s/ ow dunks

Paid resale for the amm2 but Social Status blessed me for the 3 and 1 so it’s alright

Snkrs on the other hand… smh

lol nike/snkrs be saying stuff just to say stuff. I didn't hit on any AMM on snkrs app and they didn't give me EA. What made it worse was that the AMM2 ONLY released through Exclusive Access and didn't even drop as a release on SNKRS

Screenshot 2022-11-06 103516.png

I can’t remember the last time I got early access. I remember when the Nike app used to be like yo, you can buy Space Jams a week early.

Now it’s super exclusive access or random drop. If someone could explain the intricacies of SNKRS, it would be appreciated.

SNKRS can probably only handle so many transactions without crashing. That's probably why we haven't seen a giant hype release (numbers like this) that was only on SNKRS and nowhere else.

That would be maximum profit for Nike.

SNKRS can probably only handle so many transactions without crashing. That's probably why we haven't seen a giant hype release (numbers like this) that was only on SNKRS and nowhere else.

That would be maximum profit for Nike.
It’s more that the wholesale accounts and boutiques still matter to Nike for different reasons.

So the thought process here is that it will make people try for every raffle in the future with the single intention of thinking it will increase their chances on an exclusive drop? I just know Nike sits in those conference rooms laughing at the hoops they make people go through to BUY a shoe from them.

Does anyone know if you get exclusive access to a shoe and purchase it, are you prevented from buying it again during the general drop?

It’s more that the wholesale accounts and boutiques still matter to Nike for different reasons.
Yea, but telling them no on ONE CERTAIN shoe is no problem. They do it all the time, no store gets every release.

Plus what are those stores gonna do if they don't get ONE release? Stop carrying NIKE products?

lol nike/snkrs be saying stuff just to say stuff. I didn't hit on any AMM on snkrs app and they didn't give me EA. What made it worse was that the AMM2 ONLY released through Exclusive Access and didn't even drop as a release on SNKRS

Screenshot 2022-11-06 103516.png
Only EA I’ve ever got was for a women’s AJ 3, lmao

So the thought process here is that it will make people try for every raffle in the future with the single intention of thinking it will increase their chances on an exclusive drop? I just know Nike sits in those conference rooms laughing at the hoops they make people go through to BUY a shoe from them.

Does anyone know if you get exclusive access to a shoe and purchase it, are you prevented from buying it again during the general drop?

most times once you get EA, you can't buy it again during the general drop or even if it restocks later down the line. I've had maybe like 2 times before in the past where I got EA and was able to attempt to enter again on official release date. But mostly now, its patched and you'll see the "PURCHASED" button where it would be a Buy Now button if you copped on EA or shock drop

Just realized I'll be camping with no reception on RD, and these aren't worth more than $220 resale to me, so I guess I'm out. Oh well.

If my 2nd pair of Navy 4s comes in perhaps I can trade for those. If not, I guess I'll need to go without these.

Really, 20 L's? My first & only Jordan 1 hit was the marina blues so I guess I'm up for these then 🤡... I've hit on restocks but I'm assuming that don't count against me since they're only accounting for the day of the intial drop.

Wow you kept all those L inboxes from Nike? Man I hope I get EA cause I want to try to get a pair for my nephew too.
I didn’t “keep” them. They’re just in my read mail. Open up gmail and search things like “SNKRS draw Results”. That’s if you use gmail

Curious to see how many pairs get loaded to SNKRS

Bet it’s gonna be super low 😂

Back
Top Bottom