Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

For the ppl who have in hand, are these more cream or white?? Can't tell by pics??

I mean, they're Chicago 1s, but they're not Chicago 1s.

Top: 2015
Bottom: 2022

I dig 'em, even if they remind of the "aged" KO 1s that were just 'meh.'
F98C54CE-31B3-4D01-B854-0EFEC702EC61.jpeg

Last edited:
Remember how a lot of people hated these at first? Lol

I still can't get over the cracked leather and yellow. **** annoys me. Might try and get a pair on SNKRS just to see if I can color in that black leather some how.

my guess is either Black toes or Breds imo.

Guy is all 🧢…He constantly does that ~It’s a surprise y’all will be happy with ~ **** so he can circle back when the legit info drops and be like “I told y’all”…He has no clue what’s dropping yet…

Like po2345 po2345 said earlier, Jordan Brand isn’t even finished figuring out what 2024 will look like at this point let alone what they’ll be doing in 2025…

I still can't get over the cracked leather and yellow. **** annoys me. Might try and get a pair on SNKRS just to see if I can color in that black leather some how.
That’s the whole concept lol you hate the whole lost in time/lost and found old box old newspaper concept?

Since 2001?! You been under a rock since then? Damn!
Yeah, when I had the black/red 1’s my 9th grade year, they were uncomfortable because of thin the soles were when you feel every rock under your foot. So, I was under the impression all AJ 1’s felt exactly the same. Which deterred me from not getting 1’s. Those L&F’s, I want them, so I’m just preparing if they’re the same as the black/red 1’s from 2001 or they improved them

Are you in the west coast? Having a similar issue. No movement once Nike sent tracking.

Tracking is an absolute mess right now…I just got some items I ordered right after these and Nike never even sent tracking info 🤷‍♂️

Best bet is to download the UPS / FedEx apps…Those will usually show tracking far before Nike sends it out…

Back
Top Bottom