Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

is snipes not doing a raffle? I remember I won for the patent breds first and only time I entered the raffle

yo how tf are the trophy room 7's $400 for a size 12 and these joints are $360 on GOAT?
There’s supposedly 500,000 of these and not of those, the hype sells itself these days. L & F’s will only go up as high as y’all let ‘em tho look at the patent breds.

Man I cant even reset my password to log in. Bout to cash out all my points on socks and be done with em.

These are fitting a little tight in the toe box for me. Not enough to size up, definitely need some time to break in.

They go crazy in hand and on foot though.

Anyone with EA still at awaiting carrier pickup status? I’m kinda nervous here.
I've heard people getting pairs in unexpectedly on Twitter but their tracking info hasn't even updated from the carrier pickup status. Really weird. I'm waiting for my **** too.

Last night I didn’t have the exclusive access. So while in a meeting this morning, I was BS’n around in a meeting and saw that I was able to select sizes. So I hurried to get my CC in however, it wasn’t accepting my card. I had to do a presentation and didn’t have enough time to add get my cart together. I’m thinking of all times I’m able to get access. So I’m up there for my presentation for about 25+ minutes thinking they’ll be gone by the time I get back to my seat. So when I got back to my seat I got I tried to input my info and low and behold I got this
👇🏽
I just need the 2’s and I’m good.
5A78E7AC-83FC-423B-A0DC-87C686CD06C7.jpeg
6C05FACC-65B6-49C5-B224-E35669839621.jpeg
D0E92EC8-0F07-40E1-918C-40022EBCE22D.jpeg

They did these very well, definitely happy about these.

Back
Top Bottom