Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Got it.
And usually what time do they reveal the results of the draw?
Just to go back on entry, on a draw there is usually only a 10 minute window to enter. So you need to be ready to lock in.

Results are usually given a few minutes after that. There have been instances where the results take much longer to be processed, but that’s out of the ordinary.

It varies honestly. I've gotten results 10 mins after the draw closes and I've waited as long as 3-45 mins after the draw closed as well.

Just to go back on entry, on a draw there is usually only a 10 minute window to enter. So you need to be ready to lock in.

Results are usually given a few minutes after that. There have been instances where the results take much longer to be processed, but that’s out of the ordinary.

Thank you both for the clarifications! Much love!

Haven't tried to purchase anything from FTL, Champs, etc in a long time. How are they doing their local draws these days? I know this is a release I'm going to have to throw an entry in everywhere I can find

Footapps are the absolute worst when trying to submit a raffle yet you’ll still take an L even if you manage to get one in |l

FLX ruined everything I used to hit on all releases prior to the change to this format

4AC3C556-B12E-455F-993C-647A5C26FFA1.jpeg

Haven’t hit on a Footapp since the University Blue 9s

pair got delivered to the office on friday but i wasnt in

just recently got to opening them and damn i love them :smokin

will be going black laces 100% but not sure when i will get around to lacing them up.. im always too lazy

So the cool kids went from rockin pandas/ NB's to now Solomans recently....so the real question is will this release especially in this sil ....put JB especially on "the map" again?...im talkin about in terms of penetrating that cutting edge gorp core and high end streetwear runnway scene ?

Can this save what is a perceived failing brand?

So the cool kids went from rockin pandas/ NB's to now Solomans recently....so the real question is will this release especially in this sil ....put JB especially on "the map" again?...im talkin about in terms of penetrating that cutting edge gorp core and high end streetwear runnway scene ?

Can this save what is a perceived failing brand?

failing brand is CRAZY

:rofl:

I haven't seen these on anyone but middle aged white and asian men :lol:
But once you mentioned Arcteryx, it all started making sense

I haven't seen anyone wear either in person. Only on the internet.

Granted I live in the south and it would make sense to wear that type of clothing maybe 1-2 months out of the year and even that's a reach.

I'm sure you're all correct. Which sucks b/c I'll be camping and I've never won any raffles. If my size (10.5) hits under $275 I might bite, but otherwise I'll probably move on. Of course if an NTer hits on multiple pairs and willing to help, I'll check DMs on Sunday ;-). Best of luck to you all; hope everyone hits!

Back
Top Bottom