Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

C8194050-4FEA-4305-AD1D-3EAD79A5EC35.png

Why am I expecting failure

Yeah not sure about that one since qc on every pair is gonna be different. But they did post more pictures and the box lid are different sizes and receipts look different. Those “should” be exactly the same right? So that does actually have me thinking 🤔

Someone posted a tweet a week or two a while back of someone who said they got a fake pair of these from Goat and it went kind of viral. I reached to him to get more information on the shoes and the situation and he reported with how there’s were some differences in the shoes but ultimately it was differences in the boxes that ended up bringing him to the conclusion that they were fake. So I asked him if I could get some pics of the label, tag, and insole stitching so I could get my friend who works in that space to run the pics through the AI, and those shoes came back as authentic with a 98% certainty rate. The best fakes run through the same AI always come back as less than 40-50%.

Long story short I always was take the fake hysteria with a grain of salt if the folks making the claim don’t even take it a step further to have it run through legit app. There are plenty of early pairs float around before release date with no box that magically end up in rep boxes so that they can get that “new in box” price on the resell market. But I won’t even bother looking at the box when the shoes themselves can tell the story.

Someone posted a tweet a week or two a while back of someone who said they got a fake pair of these from Goat and it went kind of viral. I reached to him to get more information on the shoes and the situation and he reported with how there’s were some differences in the shoes but ultimately it was differences in the boxes that ended up bringing him to the conclusion that they were fake. So I asked him if I could get some pics of the label, tag, and insole stitching so I could get my friend who works in that space to run the pics through the AI, and those shoes came back as authentic with a 98% certainty rate. The best fakes run through the same AI always come back as less than 40-50%.

Long story short I always was take the fake hysteria with a grain of salt if the folks making the claim don’t even take it a step further to have it run through legit app. There are plenty of early pairs float around before release date with no box that magically end up in rep boxes so that they can get that “new in box” price on the resell market. But I won’t even bother looking at the box when the shoes themselves can tell the story.

what I'm getting from this is that there's a possibility that a fugazi passed the legit test with a 98% certainty

But damn, one day entry

I think before they used to open wednesdays then notify winners Friday

That tweet comes off like a tabloid news article :lol: he not giving any info on the store they came from, whose pics/shoes they even are, he just putting an emoji and barking in caps lock for attention.

Y'all gotta stop feeding and sharing that kinda content. It's clickbait garbage with no merit.

Fearmongering.

With that being said this shoe has way too much variation between pairs for me to want to pay aftermarket for them. I don't know what I will do if I don't acquire a second for retail.

yikes mom and pop store pulling a fast one

edit: oh didn't know it was already posted. my bad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom