Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

yikes mom and pop store pulling a fast one

edit: oh didn't know it was already posted. my bad

I said 50 pages back that replica factories are shipping them to the states in Nike containers and I was clowned…now look. 😂

We can speculate that a few of these “backdoor” pairs came from Perfect kicks :rofl:

The thing is that the probability of winning doesn't change even if we enter dozens of raffles. If they're getting botted or even just "normal" entries, and they have hundreds of pairs and tens of thousands of entries, the probability of winning is still the same from raffle to raffle...i.e. very low.

Fakes on these are so close, not sure I'd feel comfortable buying aftermarket. Even legit boutiques apparently can't be trusted.
You're trusting that tweet though? The guy didn't post a follow up for 12 hours after, here's the receipt "legit boutique" in question. There's still no proof that this receipt corroborates with the shoe pictured, but this is why I'm telling y'all to take **** with a grain of salt. Idk why folks are so naive and gullible when it comes to sneakers but I hope it doesn't translate into the rest of your daily lives.
1668626565758.png

I stay in Brooklyn and in my neighborhood I can think of at least three shops like this. They sell real ****, and then like the original tweet says, they be reselling in the back. I sold some 1s on behalf of a reseller friend to a store in Brooklyn Chinatown that sells clarks, air maxes, standard issue GRs from athletic brands. Then in the back they got the resell wall. Notice how they ain't even charge tax on the pair. I'm not mad at their hustle, and I know better than to purchase shoes this way. Hopefully y'all got brains, too.

You're trusting that tweet though? The guy didn't post a follow up for 12 hours after, here's the receipt "legit boutique" in question. There's still no proof that this receipt corroborates with the shoe pictured, but this is why I'm telling y'all to take **** with a grain of salt. Idk why folks are so naive and gullible when it comes to sneakers but I hope it doesn't translate into the rest of your daily lives.
1668626565758.png

I stay in Brooklyn and in my neighborhood I can think of at least three shops like this. They sell real ****, and then like the original tweet says, they be reselling in the back. I sold some 1s on behalf of a reseller friend to a store in Brooklyn Chinatown that sells clarks, air maxes, standard issue GRs from athletic brands. Then in the back they got the resell wall. Notice how they ain't even charge tax on the pair. I'm not mad at their hustle, and I know better than to purchase shoes this way. Hopefully y'all got brains, too.

folks love a good conspiracy theory

They will continue to improve the 85 shape as more colorways release. The official pics of the black/white pair dropping next year have shown an improvement in the toebox. This can also be seen in the "Remastered" program, the shape of the 5s and 11s improved from their first releases vs the most recent releases.

Back
Top Bottom