Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Screenshot_20221119-000155_Twitter.jpg
Entered 3 accounts on Snkr pass and all not selected...

A newbie question… how does footlocker and champs head starts work ? I have 4 of them.
I never done it this way I mostly rely on snkrs…

Do I get to add to cart in advance with the head starts ?

Or do I have 4 chances to to buy them ?

Thank you

A newbie question… how does footlocker and champs head starts work ? I have 4 of them.
I never done it this way I mostly rely on snkrs…

Do I get to add to cart in advance with the head starts ?

Or do I have 4 chances to to buy them ?

Thank you
Theoretically just gives you a better chance to win the raffle.

If it really does give you a better chance is still random at best.

I really feel like the bulk of the stock for instore is at the Nike stores. The SNKRS pass doesnt really mean anything because it's a Draw, a timed raffle. Slim chance but I feel like the Nike stores will release the shoes or "leftovers" from the SNKRS PASS on Sunday or Monday. The flagship FTL store in my state had 120 pairs which is alot of pairs but not significant for this release as there were only 2 other smaller (much smaller) stores that you could select. For Champs sports there was one store option and they had 56 pairs.

Is camping out even worth it? do stores even do fcfs? thinking of heading somewhere in Boston to truly secure a pair, can't deal with this online bs in 7 hours.

Assed Out On That Second And Third Pair For Now :frown:

Wifey Locked Down Her Size And A 4.5 For The Future Yute But Still Holding Out A Glimmer Of Hope One Of These 20+ Raffles I Signed Up For And Gave My CC Info To Still Comes Thru :lol:

If Not, I’m Hitting The Ground Running Tomorrow Evening When I Get Back To Town Looking For Local Paperhands Holding Them 9.5’s :evil:

Rockin Chi’s The Whole Way Home :nthat:

Assed Out On That Second And Third Pair For Now :frown:

Wifey Locked Down Her Size And A 4.5 For The Future Yute But Still Holding Out A Glimmer Of Hope One Of These 20+ Raffles I Signed Up For And Gave My CC Info To Still Comes Thru :lol:

If Not, I’m Hitting The Ground Running Tomorrow Evening When I Get Back To Town Looking For Local Paperhands Holding Them 9.5’s :evil:

Rockin Chi’s The Whole Way Home :nthat:

I still dont know why you type like a serial killer.

Back
Top Bottom