Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

The footlocker app finally shows my card info…still hoping the Ship to Me hit 🙌🏾

Our mall is closed because of the snowstorm, so now I’m wondering if all in store winners will be shipped or held at the store 🤔

My boy that I put on to the snipes raffle ended up securing an extra pair for me
1EF15A3F-3C47-4A11-B2F8-1204CB58E174.gif

Told you we were gonna eat pizza

If you don't confirm in time I think it goes to next person on wait list. I don't see many ending up unclaimed do you ?

there’s always leftovers because 1. People don’t confirm and it goes to the next WL person, that person also don’t confirm and it becomes a free for all pair. There’s no 2nd or 3rd WL person because the period for WL is over. And then you also have some people that don’t pick up their pair even if they confirmed, whether it’s due to being unable to pickup or they just forfeit it because they won too many pairs and this one was out of the way. It happens more often than you think, but you can count something like these to be leftover but not released to the public, that’s all employees and managers pair now lol.

Well one of y’all will get my pair all thanks to Ally Bank.

Lol that’s what happens when you use a small bank. For any raffles, I try to use my Amex card that rarely declines anything. They even allow charges to go thru when it’s not even my shipping/billing address. Dangerous but they have great chargeback success.

If you hit on SNKRS pass are you still able to enter the main draw?
Yes, SNKRS pass is completely separate. You can still enter regular draw

The footlocker app finally shows my card info…still hoping the Ship to Me hit 🙌🏾

Our mall is closed because of the snowstorm, so now I’m wondering if all in store winners will be shipped or held at the store 🤔

when do the ship to me charges start happening?

FNL charged me about an hour ago. Glad that’s over… praying the rest of the year is not too boring. Classic style overload is happening pretty quickly…

FNL/JD definitely oversold their stock…Common for them on big drops…Even more reason they should restrict the amount of people who can get into their access drops 🤷‍♂️…That ~just let everybody queue up~ splash page nonsense is archaic in 2022…Never mind the issue of giving “access” to more people than their stock allocation allows…Whole system is a mess…

As stated before, it’s still better than the FTL super trash FLX program and how they handle releases overall.

Better is subjective…FTL et al. have all the incentive in the world to have a barely functioning platform since their profit on hyped releases comes from the aftermarket…They want to funnel people to GOAT…That’s why they downgraded their apps to this current mess after the GOAT investment…

FNL/JD just doesn’t give a **** when it comes to bettering their drop process, which is sadly the case for most retailers at this point, but I digress…There's no reason someone who has “access” to a release should be put in a waiting room with other people who don’t…That’s just an archaic nonsense approach…It’s not ADC circa 2016 anymore…Splash pages don’t work and they haven’t for a very long time…

Both systems are ridiculous and the people running them are certainly aware of such…Only difference between them is one companies outlook towards these drops is intentional, while the other is indifferent…People are, by and large, still missing out on releases…Be that because they can’t “confirm” their reservation, that their order was canceled due to overselling, or that they sat on a splash page for an hour…Makes no difference really…

Last edited:
I still have an authorization pending from Footlocker but the app says “pending-check back soon”. I have no idea if I hit or not. I’m so over all this nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom