Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

But then……..
42574EBE-7672-47F4-BEA4-957C1EEDE065.jpeg
B2FB19CF-E4F8-4741-B91C-A75AC051320A.jpeg
39AA2727-44C2-426C-B28A-7CE938506F9A.jpeg
You don't like free entertainment?

Welp, Morning of. Good luck ladies in gentlemen. 16 Ls, It's up to Snkrs/Dicks/Hibbett/Snipes for me. Anyone doubles up on a Size 13 and wants to help me with an oop, I'd appreciate that ****. ..**** it, let's all eat this morning. **** the bots...**** the Resellers...**** the Hypes...let's get our mother ****ing Chicagos!

This release had the least amount of winner's I've seen on the FLX apps...something's definitely not right. Even some of y'all with over a million FLX points didn't hit. I had the most difficult time getting through with the constant errors. Deleted and reinstalled apps, nothing seemed to work. I hope that is because Nike kept most allocation for snkrs this morning.

Anyway, good luck to all.

This release had the least amount of winner's I've seen on the FLX apps...something's definitely not right. Even some of y'all with over a million FLX points didn't hit. I had the most difficult time getting through with the constant errors. Deleted and reinstalled apps, nothing seemed to work. I hope that is because Nike kept most allocation for snkrs this morning.

Anyway, good luck to all.
I wonder if most of the stock is with Nike...Like...Overwhelmingly. This could be Nike/JB's chance to impress the community and the consumers (maybe that sounds corny...but bear with me folks. Rough month...well...rough year losing my Dad and 3 of my closest friends but whatever...)

they're not on undefeated. Probably load later at 11AM, if not then, it'll be at a random time.

I have a solid double digit manual Wins on undefeated. You just gotta know their tendencies..

they're not on undefeated. Probably load later at 11AM, if not then, it'll be at a random time.

I have a solid double digit manual Wins on undefeated. You just gotta know their tendencies..
Yeah they have to post on social first which they haven’t

Back
Top Bottom