Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

The anger stage passed real quick, I'm not even gonna throw a tantrum about Nike or bots killing the "game"

Nothing anyone of us says matters cause cats gonna pay resale anyway, so the cycle will continue

I'm just gonna fall back

Thanks boss.

15 mins out of my life. On to the next one.

Enjoy the day with the fam, spend that money on the kiddos or something else worth while.

Always another pair of shoes out there. Besides we do this for ourselves. At this point no one cares what shoes I’m wearing, kids/wife couldn’t care less.

Amen, brother!

My coworkers that don’t even wear Jordan’s like that all hit. Then there’s me… this sucks.

I really sat here for 10 whole *** minutes just trying to log in

Not even join

giphy - 2022-11-19T074628.369.gif

As an IT person, it's the likely business side that is okay with this and will not allocate funding to handle the volume. The mentally is we are going to log in and try anyhow, so why spend a lot of money to prevent an issue that happens only on heavily desired releases ten times a year. IT people are just as frustrated since they have to work right now.
tumblr_n91pa3R0MG1tghzbso1_500.gif

Thanks boss.

15 mins out of my life. On to the next one.

Enjoy the day with the fam, spend that money on the kiddos or something else worth while.

Always another pair of shoes out there. Besides we do this for ourselves. At this point no one cares what shoes I’m wearing, kids/wife couldn’t care less.
**** I’m almost 40, married, with 2 kids. It still hurts! I feel pain too.

Back
Top Bottom