Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I saw this floating on Twitter. I'm doing that place like St. Louis did the Player's Club after he finally caught Dolla Bill
20221119_130716.jpg

I had EA for the Cherrys and didn’t use it hoping for SNKRS karma today. Was able to enter the draw this morning with minimal problem and then had to go do some stuff and legit forgot about the draw results. Just looked at my phone and saw the Got ‘Em!

Its a good day.

I'm wondering if this release is as bad as the 2015 chicago 1 release or is it better. Had to pay resale for my 11.5 back then. 7 years later, im thinking not to. Retail preferred. Demand and hype hasn't changed. I wish there was more stock in 2022.
It’s worse/better. More pairs. But the market has shifted. It’s just more difficult to get through on FNL, FTL and Co, SNKRS, etc. The resell is actually higher than the 2015, which were released in less quantities. As a fellow size 11.5, I had to pay resell for my pair.
I said that and now resale is like $450-$500+ for my size, lmao
Size 11.5 is ridiculous. Like why?

I can’t be the only one who’s holding onto hope, getting excited when I see I have an unread email in hopes I strike on one of the many raffles I entered and forgot about for a Size 11 :nerd::rolleyes

Guess I can kiss OG Jordan 2s goodbye…

Ironically my AMM 4s, Orange Air Ships and some other NB pair I copped packages all showed up this morning. I don’t even have the desire to open up any of the boxes. Couldn’t care less about those shoes in this moment.
:lol:

Sorry I’m laughing but I’ve been in this exact place. I can relate.

L on every raffle, L on snkrs after waiting an hour and 30 min plus. **** snkrs, **** these black hole *** raffles, **** these resellers, **** whoever quadrupled up, **** the cook groups, **** the footsites, **** the bots and if I left any other clown out **** them too.

Gotta hit on stuff I don't want just to offset reseller prices on stuff I actually wanted.
Fill out 72 raffles, tag 78 ppl for NOTHING. Make a video, write a story, etc. For what.

****** need to blow that customer service number up. It won't do **** but they need to feel us some kind of way

Back
Top Bottom