Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

52AF4D6E-FF17-4B3B-96A1-535B24153386.jpeg

Did anyone else experience information issues on the SNKRS release with their personal information being changed?

I hit on a 5.5 GS and my zip code and city is wrong. Everything else is right. During the draw I had to Reenter it because it was deleted. Nike won’t change it so I’m waiting until it ships and then I’m going to see if the carrier will.

Also my sister hit on my size and hers as well and for the mens pair it charged an old card linked to a closed bank account she doesn’t even have on file anymore. But the order is confirmed. If Nike ships it that will be pair #3.

Went to pick up my pair at Snipes. I won I size 9. All they have left is a 10.5. They said they were sent a random assortment of sizes and that’s what they have left. So now I gotta offload these to try and pick up my 9 until people pairs come in cause I’m not paying more than what I make from the sale. :smh: I am over this **** show

Last edited:
Man today was terrible....
SNKRS logging out people, deleting addresses, buttons unresponsive when pressed etc.
They also changed the release to the Draw which was the dumbest decision ever. :smh:

Also, reading some comments here is ridiculous. People acting like their life over & I'm going to try hard not to be rude to my family because I missed out. :lol:

Same people can easily sell of some stuff or their numerous doubles to get the shoe. It's not that serious.

PO

Went to pick up my pair at Snipes. I won I size 9. All they have left is a 10.5. They said they were sent a random assortment of sizes and that’s what they have left. So now I gotta offload these to try and pick up my 9 we people pairs come in cause I’m not paying more than what I make from the sale. :smh: I am over this **** show

Probably back doored your size to one of their homies :smh:

EFAD2706-B441-47B3-8CF3-C49D7C88D535.jpeg

Man today was terrible....
SNKRS logging out people, deleting addresses, buttons unresponsive when pressed etc.
They also changed the release to the Draw which was the dumbest decision ever. :smh:

Also, reading some comments here is ridiculous. People acting like their life over & I'm going to try hard not to be rude to my family because I missed out. :lol:

Same people can easily sell of some stuff or their numerous doubles to get the shoe. It's not that serious.

PO

Honestly a draw was probably the best bet.

It took me 5 minutes to enter. A LEO or FCFS drop on SNKRS is still essentially a draw just shorter time frame. 2-3 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom