Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

People really showing their colors now. You didn't get **** as a kid so you don't want a kid to get **** now. You're so salty you didn't get **** that you want another kid to experience that letdown. Stop and think about that. It should be the exact opposite. Not getting **** as a kid still eats you up so bad that you're salty a kid is getting blessed all these years later. That's some real ****ed up way of thinking. But I guarantee you you'd jump up and down and take a pair as a grown *** man if someone offered you a pair today. Just unbelievably selfish.

I've been on NT since 1992. This is my 2nd account since my OG was banned back in the ezboard days in 1984. And I've never seen members give another man money to pay resale for a pair of shoes for their kid.
Shame it took this long.

People really showing their colors now. You didn't get **** as a kid so you don't want a kid to get **** now. You're so salty you didn't get **** that you want another kid to experience that letdown. Stop and think about that. It should be the exact opposite. Not getting **** as a kid still eats you up so bad that you're salty a kid is getting blessed all these years later. That's some real ****ed up way of thinking. But I guarantee you you'd jump up and down and take a pair as a grown *** man if someone offered you a pair today. Just unbelievably selfish.
Isn't the issue THE WAY IT WAS DONE ?
nobody hating on a kid who wants a pair
You missing the point.......

Did you brush your teeth before you posted this? You're more riled up than the people who think that begging ain't a good look. Someone could have tossed him a UABat link and kept it moving. Half of y'all in here buying resale wearing fake **** anyway so he wouldn't know the difference.

Now, this is Niketalk at its finest

giphy.gif

Better call child services bc apparently I'm an absolutely awful parent.

Stop watching pockets. If people want little man to have a pair, why the **** you care? You come across super salty.
Nobody is pocket watching over here. It's the principle. Allowing your kid to sell out for greed at a young age is goofy. I couldn't care less, it's just funny what lengths people will go for some shoes. Never salty, playboy.

lol zyzz you ask for oops almost all the time, and so does plenty of NTers. Not getting the oop is a different story.

But this guy didn’t start out asking for donations and oop. Kindness out of several NTers were the first one to initiate this “Christmas spirit” after hearing the story. Stuff like this happens all the time during the holidays. dblplay1212 dblplay1212 is a good dude and he was the first to give $100 bucks to get it started. Which other NTer here is giving out $100, I’ll give y’all my Venmo/Cashapp/PayPal/Zelle :lol: for research purposes
in fact dblplay1212 gave 200$ to start it all and he posted proof in one of his posts to encourage others to embark on this adventure, plus he offered to manage donations from other NT members and he delivered all the way in. He truly deserves to be celebrated. I anyones cares to do something, this guy deserves it more than words can explain.

So yeah, dblplay1212 is a very special dude and SAME goes for the other donators who made this possible and every one here who helped in so many way wether it be a thumbs up, words of encouragement or whatever, EVERYTHING helped!!

The donators names I came in contact with are listed in post #7502 and here the are again:
dblplay1212
206to813
papit
turbo95eg6
rsk322

I can never thank them enough for what they did for my little man and their the ones that deserve all the props above all since they made a kid's dream a reality and where the real meaning of Lost and Found took all its sens in the end, that's what's up!

I've had the chance to exchange extensively with all of them personally via DM throughout and I can attest that on top of their extraordinary generosity and BIG heart, they are wonderful human beings who REALLY care in life and they've made a REAL difference in our live by their caring thoughts LOVE and actions, waaaaaaaaaay more than a pair of shoes. The shoes represent these people GREATNESS as individuals and collectively. They're the real GOATS and they deserve to be celebrated.

This whole wave of LOVE was totally unexpected and took me by surprise Sunday morning and literally brought tear to me eyes. I had to stop and go sit down while preparing breakfast. Then I gathered my thoughts for like an hours or so because I just didn't know what to say or do when dblplay1212 and others offered to help and ask for my cashapp and all, all that Love to be honest I didn't know how to react, I was never ready for this since I always rely on myself only to do things in life with blood, sweat and tears and the help from the man from above...but hey I swallowed my pride and accepted because it's all for the little man, it's always been and will ALWAYS be! so I said yes because I couldn't turn down such an act of kindness from so many people, even though accepting things or help has always been a struggle throughout my life, but that was the right thing to do.

Now I am deeply sorry for all the people who took an L, sincerly. I share your pain cause I been there too in the past at pretty much every release I was hoping for to get lucky for since the raffles exist or even before that since the end of the 90's where I had to camp out 12 hours before to get the shoes I've always genuinely wanted for me or on behalf of my sons since he's been born, NOT for resale purposes! For me personally last Saturday I took many big L's all day just like sone of you guys and still don't have a pair my size, but it's ok. Yes I can be salty for all the resellers, the shoe game that's become messed up, limited numbers and all, I get that just like everyone else but at the same time I always tell myself that I am happy for all those who managed to score a W even though I don't on a given day. For all the time you felt the pain of and L, maybe it was me who was lucky enough that day. So yeah this release was different than anything else we've experienced in the past thanks to all the good people here on NT. We will never EVER forget this and what each one of you did.

Thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

And to all those that didn't score a W, may life be good to you in every way possible and I truly mean it, I really don't know what else to say.

All the best to everyone here!

I hope you get your shoes you want, and above all that you stay healthy, get all the love in the world and that one day that you all experience a thing like this when you least expect it.

Peace!

There have never been a shortage of scams on NT over the years. Remember Kdak? :lol:
Ponzi scheme pre order site and that actually sent a few legit pairs to people to get interest. They took a bunch of peoples money and forced Them to do chargebacks with PayPal.
it was a regular NT dude that did it too.

Isn't the issue THE WAY IT WAS DONE ?
nobody hating on a kid who wants a pair
You missing the point.......
What's your issue with how it was done? A dad vented about missing for his kid. Another dad (me) said damn that and donated some cash and some other dads helped out. Why does that bother you?

in fact dblplay1212 gave 200$ to start it all and he posted proof in one of his posts to encourage others to embark on this adventure, plus he offered to manage donations from other NT members and he delivered all the way in. He truly deserves to be celebrated. I anyones cares to do something, this guy deserves it more than words can explain.

So yeah, dblplay1212 is a very special dude and SAME goes for the other donators who made this possible and every one here who helped in so many way wether it be a thumbs up, words of encouragement or whatever, EVERYTHING helped!!

The donators names I came in contact with are listed in post #7502 and here the are again:
dblplay1212
206to813
papit
turbo95eg6
rsk322

I can never thank them enough for what they did for my little man and their the ones that deserve all the props above all since they made a kid's dream a reality and where the real meaning of Lost and Found took all its sens in the end, that's what's up!

I've had the chance to exchange extensively with all of them personally via DM throughout and I can attest that on top of their extraordinary generosity and BIG heart, they are wonderful human beings who REALLY care in life and they've made a REAL difference in our live by their caring thoughts LOVE and actions, waaaaaaaaaay more than a pair of shoes. The shoes represent these people GREATNESS as individuals and collectively. They're the real GOATS and they deserve to be celebrated.

This whole wave of LOVE was totally unexpected and took me by surprise Sunday morning and literally brought tear to me eyes. I had to stop and go sit down while preparing breakfast. Then I gathered my thoughts for like an hours or so because I just didn't know what to say or do when dblplay1212 and others offered to help and ask for my cashapp and all, all that Love to be honest I didn't know how to react, I was never ready for this since I always rely on myself only to do things in life with blood, sweat and tears and the help from the man from above...but hey I swallowed my pride and accepted because it's all for the little man, it's always been and will ALWAYS be! so I said yes because I couldn't turn down such an act of kindness from so many people, even though accepting things or help has always been a struggle throughout my life, but that was the right thing to do.

Now I am deeply sorry for all the people who took an L, sincerly. I share your pain cause I been there too in the past at pretty much every release I was hoping for to get lucky for since the raffles exist or even before that since the end of the 90's where I had to camp out 12 hours before to get the shoes I've always genuinely wanted for me or on behalf of my sons since he's been born, NOT for resale purposes! For me personally last Saturday I took many big L's all day just like sone of you guys and still don't have a pair my size, but it's ok. Yes I can be salty for all the resellers, the shoe game that's become messed up, limited numbers and all, I get that just like everyone else but at the same time I always tell myself that I am happy for all those who managed to score a W even though I don't on a given day. For all the time you felt the pain of and L, maybe it was me who was lucky enough that day. So yeah this release was different than anything else we've experienced in the past thanks to all the good people here on NT. We will never EVER forget this and what each one of you did.

Thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

And to all those that didn't score a W, may life be good to you in every way possible and I truly mean it, I really don't know what else to say.

All the best to everyone here!

I hope you get your shoes you want, and above all that you stay healthy, get all the love in the world and that one day that you all experience a thing like this when you least expect it.

Peace!
I didn’t see this man begging or anything, he just stated his son struck out (like the majority of us) and had been saving for a year for this release. Makes perfect sense if he’s 13 cause you can’t legally get a high paying job yet.

Now if he came into the thread and said “hey my son struck out, can y’all drop a few hundos so my son can pay retail?” That would be a different story, but he didn’t ask.

——

Is any of y’all have doubts then it should all be cleared up when his sons pair comes in and he posts some on foot pics.

Kudos to the people who donated. You guys are good people.

Now, with that out of the way, I would never encourage my kid to pay resale. Slippery slope. Now that kid is gonna be known as the dude with cool shoes, and he’s going to want to uphold that reputation. Whatcha gonna do next year when the 3s drop and he strikes out? Or when the Black/Red Lost and Founds eventually come out? Lol

Somebody had to say it, I just didn't want it to be me lol

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 u sound like a cat with a lot of integrity. But its 2022 bro...these kids out here will scam and finesse u quicker than you'd imagine.

Not all, but it's dirty out here.
You're not wrong but I'm not going to turn into a heartless **** bc I'm afraid of getting finessed. People that know me from the am1 thread know this isn't unusual for me. I've oop'd and given away more pairs than I can count. But it always comes back in one way or another.

Did you brush your teeth before you posted this? You're more riled up than the people who think that begging ain't a good look. Someone could have tossed him a UABat link and kept it moving. Half of y'all in here buying resale wearing fake **** anyway so he wouldn't know the difference.
Again, nobody begged. You're making yourself look goofy over this. You're literally just mad that people blessed a 13 yr old rather than you. You need a pair that bad huh? What size?

Nobody is pocket watching over here. It's the principle. Allowing your kid to sell out for greed at a young age is goofy. I couldn't care less, it's just funny what lengths people will go for some shoes. Never salty, playboy.
Man ain't nobody selling out for greed. Little man just wanted some damn shoes. You're way over thinking this.

Back
Top Bottom