Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

1669168084758.gif

When did goofy and goof become the go to cut down? I see it all over this thread and my kid uses it now.

Anyway, just got my set and here is my thoughts. The ankle is crazy like it’s really about to be crumbling!!

Mine has some odd creases by the highest eyelets. Anyone else have these creases or marks?
B3244894-E761-4715-AA83-F48ACA7DC06B.jpeg

It’s really a crazy shoe. The swoosh and red leather being new but the black and white crackling is a cool effect but I kinda wish it was all or nothing.
EBB4AFC4-B729-4CFE-B4BF-955CEF00AC73.jpeg
19A07787-31A9-4550-BBFF-9700567A51C8.jpeg
8BFE2825-9DF5-4062-B37E-1F92EB82BA9B.jpeg

My fav part of the packaging is the newspaper ads. Very cool.
C480BA06-FACA-4AA1-8DE5-D1A38F501191.jpeg

SOTY? Idk. I really like the AirMax 1 from concepts. I got the mellows and they are really cool. I get so many compliments on them. Wish mine didn’t have those creases but overall I’d give them a 9.5.

Last edited:
I remember this one mf was threatning to pull up in the NBA thread a while ago, I think it was cause someone was making fun of LA or talking about the Kobe murals badly. Anyway man got shut down, ain’t no one takes those threats seriously.

Not addressing any more derogatory comments in public from this point on NT by people trying to put shade on other people's good actions .

I still stand by absolutely everything I said though and once again all the good people who spread LOVE, caring and support either by their words and or action deserve to be celebrated and be respected.

This thread was meant to be about the sneakers we love and sharing our passion together. Can we please just go back to that people and not derail from what's good here?

I'll try to be the bigger man here and ask respectfully to anyone who has any more comments towards me or concerns about the legitimacy of all of this, out of respect for all of the other people here viewing this thread who had to endure all the negativity generated by few individuals laying it all on the table, just DM me so people here won't have to suffer from your comments in case anyone has anything more to vent.

Apologies to all of whom have been impacted by all this stir up as it was never the intent to generate such waves of any kind.

Peace

Hell nah you aint going nowhere yet. What fact was posting the snow pic for? I need to know. :lol:

HERE YOU GO,FAM…HOLLA.

CED B.
EE559589-54A8-47F3-9B6F-F61D0EBD8BAD.jpeg
4CD2D0BC-621A-4346-B91E-4DEC655E5D2B.jpeg
CA47FCB1-5FB2-47A1-AF85-E34AC0FC0C28.jpeg
4E0DFD92-E4A1-4400-B8EE-6F7D17976689.jpeg
Yeah, thats pretty nasty. Thanks for posting, where was this? Luckily my SNKRS pair showed up today looking amazing. Good luck to everyone still trying to find these without paying an arm/leg.

When did goofy and goof become the go to cut down? I see it all over this thread and my kid uses it now.

Anyway, just got my set and here is my thoughts. The ankle is crazy like it’s really about to be crumbling!!

Mine has some odd creases by the highest eyelets. Anyone else have these creases or marks?

It’s really a crazy shoe. The swoosh and red leather being new but the black and white crackling is a cool effect but I kinda wish it was all or nothing.

You keep wearing them and the red will catch up to the rest. It’s definitely a cool sneaker and the whole packaging is A1. This release idea reminds me of the 2011 Banned 1s with the X on the back. It’s a completely unique concept and take on the Chicago 1. It has its place for sure. Before you know it, prices will get out of hand. IMO

SOTY? Idk. I really like the AirMax 1 from concepts. I got the mellows and they are really cool. I get so many compliments on them. Wish mine didn’t have those creases but overall I’d give them a 9.5.
My shoe has the slight creasing by the eyelets but I think that's normal. It's an interesting shoe for sure. I think the concept, packaging, and presentation are great but the shoe itself is underwhelming in some areas. I really feel like the leather quality is going to fall apart over time with the pre-distressed look they applied lol. I guess we'll see...

I'm glad I got for retail and for anyone that already has Chicago's I don't think you're missing out personally.

7DE162D8-F14E-49C5-BE93-B48FF17F1767.jpeg

LIGHTWORK TODAY!!! like po2345 po2345 you have to know someone at the stores DONT EVER CALL the person that picks up when you call is most likely the chick thats folding all the clothes and she dont know whats going on, who got me a 9.5 in the 4s 2moro I GOT YOUR SZ

My shoe has the slight creasing by the eyelets but I think that's normal. It's an interesting shoe for sure. I think the concept, packaging, and presentation are great but the shoe itself is underwhelming in some areas. I really feel like the leather quality is going to fall apart over time with the pre-distressed look they applied lol. I guess we'll see...

I'm glad I got for retail and for anyone that already has Chicago's I don't think you're missing out personally.
I appreciate you letting me know the creases aren’t just me. Kind of a let down but I’m sure with wear they will go away or be less noticeable.

The crumbling collar has a shine as they treated it with some kind of epoxy or something to keep it together but how long that will last is anyone’s guess. I’m sure someone has painted over it, could help the look but I think the move is just wear them to death.

For those that wore these a few times already, how is the toe box crease looking? I generally don't mind creasing, but that crackle texture has me a little shook. I'd like to run these into the ground, but I can't justify paying over 4 for these if the materials won't hold up

For those that wore these a few times already, how is the toe box crease looking? I generally don't mind creasing, but that crackle texture has me a little shook. I'd like to run these into the ground, but I can't justify paying over 4 for these if the materials won't hold up
They’ll be fine. They’ll look great. Can’t wait to get mine broken in.
Don’t think you need to hesitate. “Hold up” meaning the leather would literally break down/strip? Nah, no way IMO.

Back
Top Bottom