Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

They’ll be fine. They’ll look great. Can’t wait to get mine broken in.
Don’t think you need to hesitate. “Hold up” meaning the leather would literally break down/strip? Nah, no way IMO.
I appreciate it. I think someone posted a pic of the crease after one wear a few days ago and that crease and texture combo had me like "man idk" lol. As long as the materials don't break down faster due to that texture, I'm happy

SNKRS pair came in. Three in total. Sent one out for a trade and may use another as bait. Finally done with this release

LIGHTWORK TODAY!!! like @po2345 you have to know someone at the stores DONT EVER CALL the person that picks up when you call is most likely the chick thats folding all the clothes and she dont know whats going on, who got me a 9.5 in the 4s 2moro I GOT YOUR SZ

I got you

Hold that size 9 for me in these

I got screen shots
fist-fight-fist-fight-film.gif

I hate to add to your paranoia but my pair from GOAT was also sent from HK. The box arrived without the yellow sales tag. I contacted GOAT about it and all the did was refer me to their Assurance of Authenticity page. I think we got, got, and I'll never buy from a 3rd party platform again.
Look at This ! .... Look at This !! .... Will Somebody come here and Look at this !! Are we really Crying about a fake yellow sale tag :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wanna know if it was worth it for SR71 to post like 30 x 600 work count posts and pictures of snow and his passport for his kid to get these shoes! NT was comedy gold today. Trolling this dude into guilt shaming/posting pics to prove he wasn’t a Nigerian prince omg 😆

Back
Top Bottom