Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

6D9DBC13-3CB8-4290-9CEF-81838AA13727.gif
Black laces >>>> White laces when it comes to these.

Won the amm IV size 11, need a size 11.5 l&f chi 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frame is cool. Don't let any of these bozos tell you what you're doing ain't hip. Everyone enjoys their things differently. Coming from the card world, you can save space and use a card saver 4.

Dimensions are 4 1/2" x 7 1/8". You'll have a little space up top but fits in there very nice displayed or in the box.

IMG_0669.jpg
I think these are nicer in a card frame.

just got draw pair in. Box beat up but at least no mold anywhere to be found :lol:
these ain’t going down in price, if they do it’s going to be very temporary. The cracked leather is a bit…. In your face. Other than that this thing is nice. Still a Chi 1. Sleek profile. great quality.

nah fam. These are at least dub territory . Get ‘em while you can

Last edited:
You mean to tell me nobody did this to there pair yet...lol. Apparently Nightwing didn't smell mold on his pair as they clearly made a joke out of it at the beginning of the vid. I wouldn't advise anyone to huff that strong glue smell of any Jays coming out... :lol:

Screenshot_20221123_181102_YouTube.jpg

Now waiting to see if the pair from the draw actually ships, stuck on “preparing shipment” :smh:
Similar boat. My SNKRS pair says shipped but when I track it via FedEx, it still says FedEx is awaiting the item. Yet it has an estimated delivery of this Friday. I’m starting to wonder.

Got a surprise notification from GOAT this afternoon that my pair was delivered. Took two days to get from Hong Kong to delivered, amazing lol. It looks like it went DHL to Fed Ex. This morning, the delivery said Friday. I’ll do more “legit” checking on them later. But they look just as good as all my other 1’s . They seem fine to me lol
2A995615-4D8C-473A-9BC9-6C433D733C3F.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom