Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

rainking rainking you must live near a hub or something for them to upgrade you to 2 day shipping like that…. Speaking of 2 day shipping, I miss that option in releases! It won’t let me select that anymore, it’s been like that for me for awhile now too!

Quarantining in the shoe room :lol:

25188929-FAB4-4C91-B6AB-94FC595E967A.jpeg

rainking rainking you must live near a hub or something for them to upgrade you to 2 day shipping like that…. Speaking of 2 day shipping, I miss that option in releases! It won’t let me select that anymore, it’s been like that for me for awhile now too!
Ya I dunno. I live in L.A. about 20 or so miles from LAX, pretty much just like everyone who lives in L.A. 🤣
Most Jordan retro releases I’ve ever scored from SNKRS have been delivered within just a few days and I’ve never upgraded. This goes back several years. Even just most regular NDC orders get here within five days 🤷‍♂️

Mine came w/o mold but I’m straight up quarantining them *****es for a minute to make sure none springs up.

Might demonstrate my gross lack of understanding regarding how mold works…

How does this happen anyway? And how is it so widespread? Did it happen during manufacturing? During storage? During shipping?

Like do we need to worry about this being a this on future releases? I know Nike uses more than one factory. Did these all get manufactured at the same plant/same timespan?
More than likely on the ship from overseas

Mine came w/o mold but I’m straight up quarantining them *****es for a minute to make sure none springs up.

Might demonstrate my gross lack of understanding regarding how mold works…

How does this happen anyway? And how is it so widespread? Did it happen during manufacturing? During storage? During shipping?

Like do we need to worry about this being a this on future releases? I know Nike uses more than one factory. Did these all get manufactured at the same plant/same timespan?
That seems entirely illogical. If they were going to get mold, it would’ve happened by now. These things were produced months ago. You putting them in quarantine for a few days now—after they’ve spent months in warehouses and on boats with no signs of mold—amounts to zero. Just enjoy your shoes, you’re good.

You know what else is illogical? MOLD on sneakers in the first damn place :lol:
:rofl:
Fair point, but to your original question I’m confident you are good. Unless you’re going to quarantine them for months, the idea that putting them to the side for a week or two waiting for mold to grow doesn’t make sense in the context of the months they’ve spent sitting somewhere and possibly being “exposed.” If my pair arrives this weekend without mold, I won’t even think about it again. If that’s just me, fair enough again.

That seems entirely illogical. If they were going to get mold, it would’ve happened by now. These things were produced months ago. You putting them in quarantine for a few days now—after they’ve spent months in warehouses and on boats with no signs of mold—amounts to zero. Just enjoy your shoes, you’re good.
He acting like that **** is COVID :lol: quarantining a pair of shoes.
I used both sets of laces to keep the mold away :rofl:

Man I'm about to go in the streets and find a pair. If anyone has a 9.5 or 10 for sell I appreciate it. If not I'm going to find one locally and give in.

Store them with a few silica packets or some dry rice for the moisture control for a little while. A little salty seeing multiples for some, but the resale prices for this GR is a big no from me.

Like with any mold, cant you use white vinegar to thoroughly clean them? Rinse and repeat then air dry should do the trick

Sold a YGEBB hoodie on EBay. I got it for free due to a chargeback when Balenciaga wouldn’t accept my return after Kanye went nuts

Was able to cover the resale gap, plus some. Had to pull the trigger before holiday shopping gets these over 500

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom