Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

It's the 1 pair I've never had. In perfect form. Pre-aged like a good whiskey. Soft, real leathers with a Nike Air tongue tag. I know this is Niketalk but does it not get any better than this ? It took years to get to this point.
IMG_20221130_074822998_HDR~2.jpg

See you at 10:00AM for DTLR for the release, and then see you at 10:00AM for the sold out message :lol:

Doesn’t look like it didn’t even “shipped” yet so technically you didn’t even get to fight the FedEx boss. Sounds like you contact Nike for a refund too early and shot yourself in the foot.
Idk if thats the case. And i didnt cancel it yet. Its been on ship for 10 days from a place 3-4 hours max from me. I think its more to it than shipping

It's the 1 pair I've never had. In perfect form. Pre-aged like a good whiskey. Soft, real leathers with a Nike Air tongue tag. I know this is Niketalk but does it not get any better than this ? It took years to get to this point.
IMG_20221130_074822998_HDR~2.jpg

2015 says hello...

Final Boss May have got me. My order said out for delivery on the 26th I called fedex yesterday and they said that I shouldn’t worry and it’s still at the distribution center. Today I check the status and it says delivered in the 26th. FedEx just opened a case and said they’ll follow up on Dec 2nd. Smh

Back
Top Bottom