Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

damn I just saw that Air Money quit NT.

pour one out for an OG NT member lol even tho we all ragged on him for what he did. Thats the 2nd member I seen implode and quit NTe Other guy was in the AMM thread and turned racist when people started trolling him

Links :nerd:

damn I just saw that Air Money quit NT.

pour one out for an OG NT member lol even tho we all ragged on him for what he did. Thats the 2nd member I seen implode and quit NTe Other guy was in the AMM thread and turned racist when people started trolling him
One doesn't just "turn racist".... Homie had them slurs waiting in the clip just waiting on a reason to let em off :lol:

Smoked On That Air Money Pack On Tha Way To The Airport This Morn :smokin

In Line At Security Now…
25FEA650-47D7-4736-B3D3-FAF73317BE25.jpeg

Will Be Back For The Unfolding :lol:
Info on pants?

This thread is wild. Hopefully NT fam gets your pairs unless you ordered 10, then you can F off. But in all seriousness, can’t wait till tomorrow to see what TS actually looks like. Assuming the link is gonna be changed on the actual drop, but who knows. Once it goes live, I’ll try for L&F and then will switch over to dodger dunks if I strike out.

This thread is wild. Hopefully NT fam gets your pairs unless you ordered 10, then you can F off. But in all seriousness, can’t wait till tomorrow to see what TS actually looks like. Assuming the link is gonna be changed on the actual drop, but who knows. Once it goes live, I’ll try for L&F and then will switch over to dodger dunks if I strike out.

how do TS drops normally work? is there a special link that gets sent out or is it a general link that anyone can see. would like to see how it plays out in real time.

how do TS drops normally work? is there a special link that gets sent out or is it a general link that anyone can see. would like to see how it plays out in real time.
Theres a winter drop link where you can view everything that’s gonna drop. I’m sure there’s individual links for each shoe once it goes live but I’ll be too busy trying to cop to post it here. Maybe after I secure a pair of something in the drop. Not sure if non-ts members will be able to view though.

Sucks that he quit.. I didnt have any static with him. But he was talking a little crazy at times. I feel like it could've been avoided but when he was doubling down, dudes got active :emoji_tired_face:

Update: had what looked like a refund charge but checked today and gone.. this is all over the place :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom