Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Christmas miracle was hitting on these on my first ever raffle on SNKRS. About to catch L’s for the rest of my life now that Nike reeled me in

49B33BC5-9C6F-463E-8149-92A51C1C0095.jpeg

Last edited:
I got mine but with dent on box.

Complain or be grateful?

Attachments

• Image.jpeg
    Image.jpeg
    276.6 KB · Views: 133
If y’all woulda bought a MacBook and became millionaires you wouldn’t be wasting your time with these LF you’d be buying these :smh:

C119343F-FE2C-413E-B036-DAA732E7763A.jpeg

No need. JB might just release these in the future but with a piss yellow midsole, suede swoosh, and both tongues with the signature, just doing everything else except drop a regular pair of Chicago 1s :lol:

Lucky13s Lucky13s ”years of harassment” literally 2? Since I been here? Acting like I follow your posts. You just post on the popular threads and say some eye rolling shiiiiit and I just laugh at that. You ain’t that important boi please do move on. I won’t “emoji react to you” didn’t know that was harassment now days. Cancel culture can’t do anything

I got mine but with dent on box.

Complain or be grateful?
Bruhh lol Do you think I complained when I got 2016 Banned 1's with the box looking like this that I picked up IN-STORE? I was livid, but the shoes checked out. It was the last pair in my size and if I didn't take them, the person behind me would've. Consider yourself lucky :lol:

20160903_223543.jpg

20160903_223602.jpg

Last edited:
Really wanted to make sure you wore them out and not resell em lol.

Man, I'm gonna need to remember to pop some popcorn before I come into this thread next time. Can't wait till Friday to see how this ****show on TopStar goes. My guess is they made another listing with stock moved over. No way they keep that same listing with all those missing pairs/sizes.

Back
Top Bottom