Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I wonder if ebay is buying from listings to fulfill TS orders in general, or if they somehow curate from suppliers or Nike. Obviously they'd be paying resell if they purchase from ebay listings, but it's really a minor marketing expense for a company this size.

I'm thinking those of you who copped from link 3.0 this morning may have a chance. That said, it would be super easy (one would think) for ebay to cross reference all orders with TS status and cancel any that aren't.

You guys getting refunds from 1.0, what was your payment method? I paid via CC and still no refund.

Same, I used a unique cc and email for each order. No cancels.

Fingers crossed, pretty sure I should have them in hand before the white cement drop in March. :nthat:

I wonder if ebay is buying from listings to fulfill TS orders in general, or if they somehow curate from suppliers or Nike. Obviously they'd be paying resell if they purchase from ebay listings, but it's really a minor marketing expense for a company this size.

I'm thinking those of you who copped from link 3.0 this morning may have a chance. That said, it would be super easy (one would think) for ebay to cross reference all orders with TS status and cancel any that aren't.
Ebay gets their ordered fulfilled by Solestage and Projectblitz for most on the non GR pairs I believe.

EEE19407-EED5-494F-8E6A-FA86140090B9.jpeg

What do you guys think about letting go of some vnds banned 2016 1’s in order to get these at the current running price tag? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom