Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Wtf I didn’t know the kid got a ps5 too…

I didn’t contribute shiiii, but yeah, I never been a fan of gofundme’s. My school’s social worker had one set up for her kid who needed surgery for her leg since it was shorter than the other. People gave money and kid got the surgery, but I’m constantly seeing her IG with trips to Disneyland and stuff. Before the surgery x2 and once more after the surgery. SMH…

Yeah unless it’s for someone I know who had a relative pass and needs help with a funeral
I won’t do it. Little Timmy needs $3500 to go to Florida to hoop? Good luck. Your dog needs a tooth removed and you can’t afford it? (Yes this is a real one I’ve seen) Sorry boutcha

Yeah unless it’s for someone I know who had a relative pass and needs help with a funeral
I won’t do it. Little Timmy needs $3500 to go to Florida to hoop? Good luck. Your dog needs a tooth removed and you can’t afford it? (Yes this is a real one I’ve seen) Sorry boutcha
What about little Davey?

…where is your empathy brother?

Yeah except the guy only had like 25 posts on NT.

I didn’t know him from a hole in the wall.

That’s a big gamble with no returns and no authentication.
Just gotta pay with PayPal and dint send as gift. People need to up their game on buying from individuals because there are deals to be had, just like the one you missed out on. If you get fake shoes file a claim and get your money back it’s really simple.

See what I'm saying

kobe-bryant.gif
💀💀💀

so, are they releases white/cement III's w/ the aged treatment? :emoji_expressionless:

remember the OMWN debacle fairly well

vaguely remember Rock Deep debacle

Rock got someone to send him Akron LeBron 7's on some "I'll gladly pay you next Tuesday for a hamburger today" type stuff, then didn't pay up. When dude put him on blast in here, Rocky posted a pic of himself holding a LeBron in one hand and a gun in the other and said come get your money.

Rock got someone to send him Akron LeBron 7's on some "I'll gladly pay you next Tuesday for a hamburger today" type stuff, then didn't pay up. When dude put him on blast in here, Rocky posted a pic of himself holding a LeBron in one hand and a gun in the other and said come get your money.

And then went on to make his own shoe brand ripping off more people :lol:

https://www.rockdeep.com/

Also probably the funniest reply from fairfaxunderground:

Re: Rocky Parrish
Posted by: Gene Wu ()
Date: July 28, 2016 07:24PM

I wanted to take this time and apologize as I was the person responsible for posting this.

It was all made up and Rocky has been nothing but good to me and my wife Vicki.

Rocky has always treated me well and my son "Master Wu" and my wife.

My name is Gene Wu and I work for Verizon. I've had my own issues with my own place of work and I've realized many people who Rocky gave the opportunity to do great things with ended up being jealous of him moving on.

I've felt guilty and he doesn't deserve all thats happened.

Ted Abela aka Tailgate Ted, Priscilla Angeles Johnson, Zora Costich and Kyle Veater have all added to this post and I am hoping they have all decided to apologize.

We have tried to destroy a mans life and I know I wouldn't want my child knowing Ive done this, or want Rocky's kids seeing untrue things on the internet.

I can only hope he forgives us.

Before he knew us he treated us well.

Just check out his site. It shows that he's delivered on all the things he's said he would and I know for a fact that he has given back refunds for those who actually spoke ill of him based on items posted here.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2016-07-24-12-28-53-1.jpg
Screenshot_2016-07-24-12-28-24-1.jpg
Screenshot_2016-07-24-12-36-43-1.jpg

Couldn't find the original pic which is why I used this pic earlier in this thread

2810100-f59195ba0e5a82ac5aa9d326ad5ef034.jpg

I Must’ve Missed All Of This! :wow:

What’s The Old Man With Nikes Cliff Notes? :nerd:

OMWN, as most started calling him got a BUNCH of people for the OG Denim Forbes SB Dunks. He had helped plenty of NT'ers in the past, so nobody thought much of it. He was doing most of his business through PM on here, and had a ton of dudes on the line. Can't remember the exact number, but it was well into double digits. I think at one point he did pop his head back out in the SB thread to confirm he scammed everyone, drop a middle finger, and then disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom