Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Thanks for the reply.🙏

Here are a few extra pics.

…is this what you wanted?
Yes, and the sticker placement looks good. From what I've seen so far, the fakes still can't get the sticker placement right. The $64.99 sticker should be parallel to the check mark and the end of the check mark should end somewhere in between the $ sign.

Now that you finally got the Lost and Founds, what's next?

Thanks for the reply.🙏

Here are a few extra pics.

…is this what you wanted?

FD41444F-3172-4749-8013-01D9AD290E16.jpeg

e8ca4c05-a80b-4938-b441-243fa6168b35-jpeg.3113678

DA2A7824-5315-4BDC-9384-FE1F3F49F608.jpeg

How do they fit ? True to size or half size down ?

Yes, and the sticker placement looks good. From what I've seen so far, the fakes still can't get the sticker placement right. The $64.99 sticker should be parallel to the check mark and the end of the check mark should end somewhere in between the $ sign.

Now that you finally got the Lost and Founds, what's next?
Thanks buddy!

Really appreciate it.

Legit app check just came back…AUTHENTIC.

To answer your previous question, it’s an amazing feeling…almost surreal.

Even if they’re “reimagined,” they still look like Chicagos on my feet. Knowing that I now own the Breds, Royals and Chicagos, three shoes I dreamed about having as a kid in 1985…it’s like a dream come true.

I kid around a lot, probably too much, but I’m actually a very sentimental person

…so these shoes really mean something to me.

What’s next for me?

Hopefully an extended vacation from eBay.

I almost bought the 85 Neutral Greys yesterday for $425, but was able to pull back from the abyss.

The Union Storm Blues are essentially unobtainable and the Shattered Backboards aren’t worth the price imo.

I love the Bred Toes, maybe even more than the 2016 Breds, but it’s seems silly to drop another $500 on a black/red/white colorway…or summit white or whatever.

I could see myself doubling up on the Shadows at some point…the only shoe I would do that for.

Really appreciate it.

Legit app check just came back…AUTHENTIC.

To answer your previous question, it’s an amazing feeling…almost surreal.

Even if they’re “reimagined,” they still look like Chicagos on my feet. Knowing that I now own the Breds, Royals and Chicagos, three shoes I dreamed about having as a kid in 1985…it’s like a dream come true.

I kid around a lot, probably too much, but I’m actually a very sentimental person

…so these shoes really mean something to me.

You mean being a kid in 2005? BTW the remastered don’t count as a true “OG” Chicagos. Congrats on the second hand used Breds and Royals tho, too bad they didn’t fit :lol:

Last edited:
Looks exactly like my pair from eBay…unless we both got fakes 👀, I think you’re good
Yea these are my size. Look just like my pair from SNKRS. I don't doubt the fake market but it's rare you'll get a fake 11.5 anything. It's a gift size but still a curse to cop at retail.

I think cause reps don't come in half sizes once you get up to 11. Just a guess, I'm not plugged into the rep scene all that much.

They do come in half sizes. It’s just that what’s labeled a 11.5 might just be an 11 or 12 with a 11.5 label on it. I’ve seen it happen.

After seeing these in person, my only real concern is the black cracked leather on the ankle.

I didn't realize how flaky it was until I touched it.

I have a feeling that stuff is going to peel off rather easily over time.

And I still don't understand why they had to use red leather that bleeds when wet.

...if it's not that it's black leather that turns into an Elton John jacket.

After seeing these in person, my only real concern is the black cracked leather on the ankle.

I didn't realize how flaky it was until I touched it.

I have a feeling that stuff is going to peel off rather easily over time.
Did you check the insole/sockliner text on the underside yet?

And I still don't understand why they had to use red leather that bleeds when wet.

...if it's not that it's black leather that turns into an Elton John jacket.
Don't get those Banneds wet or you'll be in for another surprise. Not as big a deal on a black based shoe.

Back
Top Bottom