Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

FufnT_LXwAEhazA

fedex crazy lmao, not my pic

my UPS driver has been the same guy for 10 plus

but fedex outsources and sends random people to me often so i can see that happening from time to time

The new recycled packaging Nike uses to ship is flimsy as hell. My last order from them arrived half opened as well.

The new recycled packaging Nike uses to ship is flimsy as hell. My last order from them arrived half opened as well.

That’s the big issue. They need to quit with their save the world packaging and go back to the old packaging. At least they don’t put that bold “JUST STEAL ME” tape on them anymore :smh:

Got my shipping confirmation and it's scheduled to hit on Wednesday. Here's to FedEx safely delivering my pair free of mold and damage! Still can't believe I hit on the restock after re-submitting my payment approximately 100 times. Trying to hold my excitement until they actually arrive.

Agreed.

Some dude at FedEx or UPS really wants to risk their job over your ****ty shoes. 🙄

I deal with these drivers everyday and that **** ain’t happenin. Also they don’t know what’s in the package. They’re just gonna open some random *** package hoping it’s L&Fs?!
You’d be surprised. Takes less than a minute to slice the tape on the box for a quick peek, and less than a minute to re-seal a box. Source: brother-in-law, who worked for Fed Ex for more than 15 years. While he didn’t engage in shenanigans, he did state that some of his colleagues did.

It’s much harder to do it nowadays though, since packages that require a signature now must have photos taken when they’re just dropped off at the door. And of course, there’s video doorbells too.

Buddy of mine worked in the Raleigh area warehouse in like 06. All kinds of stuff would go missing(cd's pre-release date, watches, designer clothes, etc) and they wouldnt even charge you if caught. Something about bad publicity.

Staged ...

Agreed.

Some dude at FedEx or UPS really wants to risk their job over your ****ty shoes. 🙄

I deal with these drivers everyday and that **** ain’t happenin. Also they don’t know what’s in the package. They’re just gonna open some random *** package hoping it’s L&Fs?!

Nah, I've absolutely had that happen to me. Was lucky my Playoff 13's didn't get jacked. Whole box was wide open like that when I got home. Like cachooka man cachooka man said, not sure what's up with these boxes lately.

Through all my years of buying shoes, the only one I can recall that never arrived at my door were the '06 Grape 5s from Eastbay. I guess I've been relatively lucky

Back
Top Bottom