Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I never had issues when I contacted customer service. Two days after my order for the frag lows I did the chat and axed them where it was. They said it would be shipping out soon and then cancelled my order but I still got the shoes.

Win/Win

I hate Nike soooo much. They cancelled my order. Saying that they oversold. It’s impossible. This happens to me after I contact customer service regarding my order today who told me I should receive it by April 29th. Then an hour later my order is cancelled. WTF. They can’t do the release right then they cancel real people’s orders. Wow.. what a joke. No accountability.. This is sooo messed up. Yet they allow thousands of BOT orders to go through. This is just hypocrisy at its finest. I have been supporting them for sooo long.. they are just straight BS. Losing loyal customers everyday. Of course when I tweet about it they will stay silent till they get put on blast.

E663CE50-7336-41B6-A83F-B714D7AB3B76.jpeg 4A679C1D-85A2-4F6D-BA75-D7C224ED4E8A.jpeg 7E3D197E-28D9-477B-B683-C4A6B45B9598.jpeg
92370711-B718-48E4-867A-7617144D4B96.jpeg
I know you're SICK.

Women dont like simps
And you were exemplifying sheer beta behavior and even on the post Cancellation behavior, its still oozing.

Man. I like to come here for craps and giggles… but man, for
Being an impatient choad, cant say you didnt get what was
Coming to ya.

Og sneaker fan… with newbie sneaker attitudes.

share your insecurities with random
Phone reps, crehs.

I hate Nike soooo much. They cancelled my order. Saying that they oversold. It’s impossible. This happens to me after I contact customer service regarding my order today who told me I should receive it by April 29th. Then an hour later my order is cancelled. WTF. They can’t do the release right then they cancel real people’s orders. Wow.. what a joke. No accountability.. This is sooo messed up. Yet they allow thousands of BOT orders to go through. This is just hypocrisy at its finest. I have been supporting them for sooo long.. they are just straight BS. Losing loyal customers everyday. Of course when I tweet about it they will stay silent till they get put on blast.

E663CE50-7336-41B6-A83F-B714D7AB3B76.jpeg 4A679C1D-85A2-4F6D-BA75-D7C224ED4E8A.jpeg 7E3D197E-28D9-477B-B683-C4A6B45B9598.jpeg
I'd see if you can get this escalated as much as possible. this was a few years back but I had a whole situation happen during the royal 1 release and I eventually got escalated to eliter services. They found a pair for me a month after release and shipped them to me 20% off with next day air. Id keep pushing

1682520816865.png

Starting to get worried about my pair coming from FedEX. Was supposed to be delivered today (I'm in Michigan) but the last update was left Texas on 4/23....Nothing since.

Starting to get worried about my pair coming from FedEX. Was supposed to be delivered today (I'm in Michigan) but the last update was left Texas on 4/23....Nothing since.
Same, check the FedEx app now, my pair is in Ohio, it’s supposed to be here in Michigan tomorrow.

My kids pair still awaiting FedEx to pick up from Nike…I think they got me but I got time to wait and see.

I'd see if you can get this escalated as much as possible. this was a few years back but I had a whole situation happen during the royal 1 release and I eventually got escalated to eliter services. They found a pair for me a month after release and shipped them to me 20% off with next day air. Id keep pushing

1682520816865.png

Nah not worth it, giving the man too much hope. Just take it as a hard lesson and move on.

For the love of god just do not contact Nike

Got mine delivered and mold-free today! Time to lay low until reimagined black and cement 4s (maybe a couple in between).

Missed on the first go around (traveling and folks who OOP for me didn't come through) and obviously the restock didn't pan out for me (or for many of us!) so I guess I'm gonna bite the bullet and go resale. Hurts, but that's the deal sometimes.

My wife just got the shipping notification for her Washed Pink 1s and I’m still here staring at “Preparing For Shipment”. Trying not to sweat it.

Damn Got mines in. Crispy.

I was on waiting for pickup on the first go around. Never received them. Im in texas and they shouldve been lightning fast. After 3 days i gave up and got a percent code for my for my trouble.

This pair came in 2 days.

Last edited:

Your order was cancelled BECAUSE you contacted customer service. Here’s how it works - these CS agents have quotas. They have to *close* cases to meet their quotas / performance metrics (those things determine their pay, hours, etc.). When someone opens a case about “where’s my order?” what do you think the quickest way to close a case is? That’s right - cancel order. Case closed and their metrics look good. They’re trying to survive over there.

NEVER CONTACT NIKE CS ABOUT YOUR ORDER. this needs to be pinned on every thread lol.

And man, contacting after a few days? Sheesh. I’ve literally waited weeks before to get shoes in hand. They’ll ship! You contact - your shoes are gone.

Back
Top Bottom