Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Gave my son shoes from my collection and he rarely wore them b/c he didn't want them to get trashed. I told him not to worry and just wear and enjoy them; that didn't work, so they basically went to waste b/c he trashed them enough that I'm no longer going to wear them.

He loves the looks and comfort of the recent Trainer 1s, so I buy those on discount for him.

Unfortunately, whenever I tell my kids they don't need something, they say "you don't need so many shoes, do you?!". It's a losing battle on all fronts.

When my guy gets to the point where he starts giving me that retort, my own retort is real simple: You're right, I don't NEED them, but I'm also the one around here who put in the work to have a career/job, so I get to decide what gets bought and what doesn't. And one day, you'll get to decide, too, but it isn't always today. That's life." :lol:

When my guy gets to the point where he starts giving me that retort, my own retort is real simple: You're right, I don't NEED them, but I'm also the one around here who put in the work to have a career/job, so I get to decide what gets bought and what doesn't. And one day, you'll get to decide, too, but it isn't always today. That's life." :lol:

Exactly. Pretty much what I say. Nope, I don't need so many shoes, but I enjoy them as my hobby, and it doesn't take away from anything the family needs. When he makes money he can spend as he desires. He's never able to snap back on that b/c it's all truths...heh.

He actually outgrew my size now, so I need to wait for my younger son to get to my size so I can give him some shoes as I'm looking to downsize. I just give them one (maybe two max) at a time so they get worn and not wasted. If they're enjoying them I consider that success.

Only issue is they like comfort, and most retros just aren't comfortable, so it's not as though want everything I have.

My buddy has a 12 year old who pretty recently became interested in shoes

His dad got him zebras I think for Xmas 2021 which may have been his gateway pair

I know he wanted panda highs but ended up getting white/black Air Force 1’s

He got a pair of dub zeroes for Xmas 2022:lol:

He recently wanted toro 5’s

A few weeks back my buddy got a text notification that his debit card was charged for $200+ on StockX

8C2E6BEC-3C98-4B6A-A3F0-DDE8EC7E027C.jpeg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
I have 3 kids, from 16 to 2…buying them Jordan’s when they aren’t asking for them wears off quick. My oldest daughter hates them, even though I bought her dozens when she was younger. My 14 year old only asks for 1s, everything esle is ugly and my 2 year old rubs the toe out from playing on the ground. I realized buying them expensive shoes was for me, not them so I stopped.
Word. I realized a couple of years after my oldest was born, that buying them sneakers is a waste of money. Their feet grow too fast, and their grandparents buy them too much stuff to add to the new stuff we got her. I worked at the Beaverton ES, so I was buying little AJ's left and right. When she was 4, I looked at all the practically brand new sneakers that piled up. She's 17 now, and could still care less about sneakers.

i really like these, i feel like no one is talking about how good the red leather is and im almost destin to say they the quality is better then the SBB's. like how in inside is silky smooth material also! these are easily a 10 outta 10 shoe for me!

The only issue I have with these is the red bleeds. I learned on my first wear to make sure I’m not wearing white socks.

i really like these, i feel like no one is talking about how good the red leather is and im almost destin to say they the quality is better then the SBB's. like how in inside is silky smooth material also! these are easily a 10 outta 10 shoe for me!

Naw, sbb quality was insane, these are good but that sbb was something else

SBB's were overated. The white panels were more textured and soft, but the black and orange leathers were similar to other 1's that dropped around then. My pair glittered like a MFer after a few years so I sold them off.

SBB's were overated. The white panels were more textured and soft, but the black and orange leathers were similar to other 1's that dropped around then. My pair glittered like a MFer after a few years so I sold them off.

The orange leather was softer the than the sail panels on my pair l

Red is definitely super nice to the touch. Lame that they can bleed though. I'm not a huge fan of the cracked white leather, but the pair I chose to wear was way less cracked and almost not noticeable at a glance, but texture is stupid. Also hate the ankle collar look, but not too serious. My second pair has way less ankle cracking effect, however, the white leather cracking was super in your face, so I chose to go with the less white cracking pair which is way more visible on foot.

I think Stoner was rocking these to show off the new hardware…Trash quality pic but it could also be the 2015’s…

IMG_2725.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally got my pair from eBay but usps destroyed the box in shipping. How much should I ask in compensation from eBay?

Attachments

• IMG_4632.jpeg
    IMG_4632.jpeg
    306.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_4630.jpeg
    IMG_4630.jpeg
    226.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4628.jpeg
    IMG_4628.jpeg
    347.8 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_4627.jpeg
    IMG_4627.jpeg